Nudo exposed in coin scam.

Old March 29th 06, 03:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Nudo exposed...the director's cut!

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 28 Mar 2006 14:56:39 -0800, "voice of reason"
wrote:

hey, don't blame the world for YOUR junk mail- everyone gets that on a
daily basis- what makes you think it's someone from 2000 miles away, ya
wacko ! you need to get a grip and go see a PSYCHIATRIST, and fast snip

It was NOT "from you." You started a failed bid to harass me by
sending in "requests for information"to various companies' sales
department via those annoying "drop out"...those little preprinted
card stuff into periodicals that fall out on your lap when you open
the magazine. United Steel Buildings, coin dealers, farm implement
makers, log splitters, gun this, gun that, hunting this, hunting
that...the list accurately would depict someone of your interests and
locale. You just make one crucial tactical error...you left a trail.

One of these "solicited" vendors called me one day, and after telling
him that I was about to have the FTC fine him for $12K if he dared
call again, I got the usual, "Sorry, but your REQUESTED this info!"
Oh? How so? "We have your card right here!" After determining that
this caller was a representative of the company and not in some boiler
room somewhere, we started a good investigative chat. It turned out
that a lot of these "warm calls" were generated by the aforementioned
"drop out." Aha! "Do you have the drop out that allegedly came from
me?" "Sure, it's right here in front of me!" Bingo.

After talking to the department manager for this operation along with
the salesman, they agreed to fax a copy of both sides of the drop out
to me, which I received a few minute later. All well and good. Now,
readers of this NG will remember over 15 months ago when Charlie Nudo,
a resident of rural Drums, PA, defraded me twice...once for a bootleg
copy of Russ Forster's movie, "So Wrong, They're Right," dubbed off of
a worn-out home VHS machine on an even more worn out erased rental
cassette, and again for his ubiquitous fake "Audiotex Alignment
Cartridges," another fraud he's still perpetrating. The cartridge
sale was an illegal out-of-eBay sale, something that should've gotten
Mr. Nudo's 66fourdoor eBay account shut down right then and there. I'd
lost the auction on one of his fake tapes, and then HE contacted ME
via email, saying "I have several of these tapes available. If you
want one, you can buy one for $40." And, he identified his address as
140 Bear Run Dr. (next door) and told me to send a check.

Within a week's time, here comes a package from Drums, PA. Inside, I
find a worn out Radio Trash low price (red) 45 minute cartridge with a
fairly well done tricolor scanned copy of the original "Audiotex"
label. On the reverse is the usual "Radio Shack" embossed logo on the
usual Datapak-derivative red cartridge used in all older Rat Shack
tapes. I knew I'd been had right then and there, but I thought I'd
see what he'd put on the tape. I popped it into a Wollensak 8056, and
played away. What was on the tape was obviously a dub (and maybe a
dub of a dub) of the original GC Electronic/Audiotex alignment
cartridge...recorded right through the track changes and all! The
condition of the tape was heavily used, with half the foil splice
peeled away. I had been defrauded...again.

I went out and got the "So Wrong, They're Right" bootleg, and I still
had the envelope it had come in, and GUESS WHAT...the addresses...140
and 160 Bear Run Dr., Drums, PA ARE THE SAME GUY...CHARLIE NUDO! I
email Nudo back, telling him he'd better come up with a refund, or
else. His reply? "This things happen." (????) Then, he gave
instructions to return the tape, whereupon he'd send a check for the
purchase price...NOT my wasted shipping and handling. I knew then I
was dealing with a conscienceless fraudster, so I did just
that...packaged the phony tape up, and headed, not to my mailbox, but
the Post Office to get a Delivery Confirmation sticker. That turned
out to be a stroke of genius on my part.

Days pass...no check. I email Nudo..."You haven't sent the tape."
Meanwhile, a returned Delivery Confirmation card from the USPS proves
otherwise. I write back that he'd either send my money, or else.
Reply? "Check's in the mail!" Indeed it was, arriving early the next
week, a PERSONAL, HAND WRITTEN CHECK for $40.00. Gues what...now I
have a handwriting exemplar for the handwriting of one Charles M.
Nudo, Jr. of Drums PA!

Fast foward back to recently. The salesman, as you remember, faxed me
the "drop out" card sent to them in order for them to send me unwanted
sales packages about their product line. Well, what do we have
HERE??? The handwriting on the "drop out" card, and the handwriting
on the refund check for the fake tape MATCH! I assembled a nice
little complaint package about the incoming paper spam I was getting
and where it came from, took it down to my local Postmaster's desk,
and he personally forwarded it to the office of the US Postal
Inspector's office in Washington, DC, to a unit that handles such
"third class mail abuses."

You see, my father was an attorney, I was a law student, and I
practiced labor law as a union official for over 25 years. And this
fraudster, this rag picker, this low life, thinks he can get over on
me? Not a chance.

Remember, Noodles...I told you many times over the last year and a
half...I'm smarter, better educated and a better person than you'll
ever be. You have no morals. I have a strong moral compass. I will
pave the roads of Beech Creek Septic Mudpuddle estates with your
greasy, fat frame by the time I get done inflicting justly deserved
punishment against you. And, you'll have only one person to blame for
this, Noodles....yourself.

No doubt the drop out cards and check both had greasy, fat fingerprints
and
alfredo sauce stains on them.

Old March 29th 06, 04:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 28 Mar 2006 18:48:30 -0800, "UltraLard"
wrote:

No doubt the drop out cards and check both had greasy, fat fingerprints
and
alfredo sauce stains on them. snip

HA! See, Noodles? We can even tell what your diet is with some good
forensic investigation. You REALLY need to cut back on those carbs.
Old March 29th 06, 04:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Nudo's posts... erased????

Wow- looking thru all these posts here, it seems Chuckles has removed
each and every one of his postings. Hmmm.

Old March 29th 06, 04:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Archived: Nudo exposed in coin scam.

Bob, what's the deal on these archival posting of yours? Is this a
long term situation? Sure interrupts the flow of the newsgroup, but I
suppose you know what you are doing.

Old March 29th 06, 07:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 03:47:44 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

Bob, what's the deal on these archival posting of yours? Is this a
long term situation? Sure interrupts the flow of the newsgroup, but I
suppose you know what you are doing. snip

I do.

Charlie Nudo is trying to escape detection by eBay security by using a
flaw in his Usenet acess portal, "Google Groups." Unlike the rest of
Usenet, Google allows users to instantly removed posts they've just
made...but ONLY on Google's servers. The rest of Usenet sees them in
perpetuity...or at least until the expiration date of the individual
servers involved. Doing this, Nudo can 1.) make statements that are
threats of many things, or violations of eBay's ToS, and think he
won't be detected, because complainants usually use a link to the
Google HTML URL of the post. Thus, he can wreak havoc, cause the
others seeing it on Usenet to react, then pull his posts, thus leaving
no trace...on Google. EBay has already been wised up to this. 2.) He
thinks he can clean up his ruined reputation by absconding with posts
that further prove his deranged state of mind and 3.) sort of "play
chicken" with posters he antagonizes...but only on Google. Everywhere
else, the posts are permanent.

Thus, when I archive Noodles' posts, there a permanent record of not
only his original text, but the message number, which eBay security
then can pull up on any NNTP server except Google's, which aren't
really considered part of Usenet proper anyway. Those posts don't
really go away immediately, but are stored in a cache that can take
days to clear. Thus, at eBay's request, Google can fish those posts
back out, but it's not necessary...all they have to do is look at my
archived verbatim copies. Also, it serves to show readers who are
stuck on Google just what a nutbag Charlie Nudo really is.

Sorry, Noodles...another NudoFraud exposed!
Old March 29th 06, 01:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

For Noodles' benefit:

bump!
Old March 30th 06, 03:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

"DeserTBoB" wrote in message

You see, my father was an attorney, I was a law student, and I
practiced labor law as a union official for over 25 years.

Gee Bob. I think you missed the part in law school where onl attorneys who
pass the bar can practice law. Who's the fraud now

Old March 30th 06, 04:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 06:50:25 -0800, "Frugal Joe"
wrote:

Gee Bob. I think you missed the part in law school where onl attorneys who
pass the bar can practice law. Who's the fraud now snip

Labor law is administrative law. Different world, and advocates
routinely handle arbitrations. Baristers are needed when it gets to a
court appearance in a tort action, however.
Old March 30th 06, 11:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Bob, what's the deal on these archival posting of yours? Is this a
long term situation? Sure interrupts the flow of the newsgroup, but I
suppose you know what you are doing.

Are you talking about the flow of Charlie Nudo posting and then
deleting it because he's running for cover?

So these postings are of such importance that we have
to re-read them (thanks to Uncle Bob), and like-wise be grateful someone is
preserving them for future generations? Got it.