FREE Contest / Newsletter

Old November 1st 03, 04:15 PM
StricklerSports

Default FREE Contest / Newsletter

bWe've been a trusted name in the hobby/collectibles industry since 1954.
FREE 1ST CLASS SHIPPING! All items we sell are guaranteed...check our
unrivaled autograph policy and guarantee! Items signed in our presence will
have dual serial numbered holograms with our COA.br
Go to our site at a href="http://www.stricklersports.com"Celebrity Autographs
at Strickler's Sports/a for vintage and modern sports, entertainment,
Hollywood & TV autographed memorabilia. VISA/MC/DISCOVER/AMEX and PayPal
ACCEPTED.br
Email us to be included on our mailing list for specials and updates.
Thanks!br
Lon Stricklerbr
Celebrity Autographs at Strickler's Sportsbr
410-241-5974br

a href="http://www.stricklersports.com"Celebrity Autographs at Strickler's
Sports...Our Original Site!/abr
a href="http://www.stricklercelebs.com"Celebrity Autographs at Strickler's
Sports...Give Us a Try!/abr

Want to receive "The AutoGram" newsletter free by email? Get the latest on
entertainment and sports signings and the current "hot" signatures! Just go to

a href="http://www.tias.com/subscribe/index.shtml""The AutoGram"
newsletter...exclusively from Tias.com!/abr

bEnter to receive a prize package of autographed entertainment and sports
memorabilia...valued at $500 retail! Included is a signed 8x10 of LANCE
ARMSTRONG as well as other top celebrities. Please email your name, telephone
number and email address. Contest open to all. Winner will be notified on Nov.
16th, 2003. GOOD LUCK!/bbr