Terrorist Alert in France - Raised

Old November 17th 04, 03:24 AM
PENMART01

Default Terrorist Alert in France - Raised

Terrorist Alert in France.

AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced yesterday that it has
raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide." The only two higher levels
in France are "surrender" and "collaborate." The raise was precipitated by the
recent fire which destroyed one of Frances' white flag factories, disabling
their military.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Old November 17th 04, 03:37 PM
KCat

"David" wrote in message

What this does serve to illustrate is which country actually *has* a
Beavis and Butthead-style "alert system", which is already its own
parody, without having to hire Shelley write a new one. Hint: I don't
live there, but I think Shelley does.

David

shoot - i do live "there" (here?) and i think it's silly-ass. Most
Americans I've spoken to seem to think so as well.

I'm not sure where shelly lives - in his own little world I'm guessing.

Old November 18th 04, 12:08 AM
Tom Williams

What this does serve to illustrate is which country actually *has* a
Beavis and Butthead-style "alert system", which is already its own
parody, without having to hire Shelley write a new one. Hint: I don't
live there, but I think Shelley does.

David

No, the self-parody was at its best when Americans were officially
advised to have lots of plastic sheeting and duct tape to seal
themselves into a closet in case of gas attack. Apparently those in
charge found possible death by gassing to be worse than certain death
by anoxia.

Oh yeah, and France turned out to be totally right about Iraq, didn't
they? No WMDs, no links to terrorism, nothing but chaos and violence
and division came of the invasion. Our OP deserves a
government-extended stint or three in Mosul as a reward for his
patriotism.