Celebrity and sports successes

Old June 17th 04, 01:21 PM
sp

Default Celebrity and sports successes

Here is what I've received in the mail in the past month:

CELEBRITIES

Jay Johnson
Atlantic Theatre
336 W. 20th St.
New York, NY 10011
Jay is famous for his role as the ventriloquist on the show "Soap". He has
taken his act to Broadway. I sent him a Soap cast photo and he signed it
for
me. Robert Mandan who played Chester Tate on Soap was at his play and Jay
had him sign the photo also. Jay also sent me a signed playbill and a signed
pamphlet. Play runs until July 4, 2004. 15 days

Anne Heche
c/o 'Twentieth Century'
American Airlines Theatre
227 W.42nd St.
New York, NY 10036
Signed an 8x10 photo for me. This play ended June 6, 2004. 24 days

Doris Roberts
6225 Quebec Dr.
Los Angeles, CA. 90068
Signed an 8x10 "Everybody Loves Raymond" cast photo. 20 days

Dana Delany
3435 Ocean Park Blvd. #112-N
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Signed an 8x10 photo I sent her. 16 days

Tim Conway
P.O. Box 17047
Encino, CA 91416-7047
Signed an 8x10 of him and me when I met him at a venue and also a comic
book. This one was gone a long time and I wrote him and asked if he would
let me know if he got it. After I sent the letter, I received it back
signed. 377 days

Dirk Benedict
Tenderfoot Enterprises, Inc.
Attn: DB
PO Box 634
Bigfork, MT 59911
Sent him an 8x10 and he signed and dated it. 24 days

Tippi Hedren
P.O. Box 189
Acton, CA 93510
Sent a photo of her and Alfred Hitchcock. She signed it and returned it to
me. 37 days

Adam West
PO Box 3446
Ketchum, ID 83340
Sent him a photo of Batman and Robin and he signed it. 44 days

Mark Collier
c/o As the World Turns
JC studios
1268 E. 14th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11230

Dakota Fanning
c/o Osbrink Talent Agency
4343 Lankershim Blvd. Suite 100
Universal City, CA 91602
Sent a photo of her and Brittany Murphy. She signed it, put her age on it
and returned it to me. She also sent a signed photo of her own. 33 days

Linda Kaye Henning
4342 Tujunga Ave.
Studio City, CA. 91604
Sent a photo of the "Petticoat Junction" girls. She signed it and returned
it to me. 15 days

Rita Gam
180 W. 58th Street #8-B
New York, NY 10019
Sent a photo and she signed it and returned it. 21 days

Liv Ullmann
Hafrsfjordgata 7
N-0273 Oslo
Norway
Signed an 8x10 photo for me. 61 days

Tony Shalhoub
c/o Monk
USA Network
100 N Crescent Dr Ste GL
Beverly Hills CA 90210
Signed a "Wings" cast photo for me. 30 days

Jane Fonda
1050 Techwood Drive N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30318
Signed a photo I sent even though she included a note that she was too busy
to sign autographs.

Alice Ghostley
3800 Reklaw Drive
North Hollywood, CA 91064
She sent me a signed photo she provided. 71 days

SPORTS

Shane Battier
c/o Memphis Grizzlies
PO Box 3463
Memphis, TN 38173
Signed a custom made photo I sent. 94 days

Pete Johnson
3737 Pendlestone Dr.
Gahanna, OH 43230
This Buckeye great signed an Ohio State photo I sent him. 12 days

Cris Carter
c/o Miami Dolphins
7500 SW 30th Street
Davie, FL 33314
This Buckeye great signed a Minnesota Vikings photo I sent him. 71 days

Lee Corso
c/o ESPN
ESPN Plaza
Bristol, CT 06010
Signed a photo of him on the sidelines during an Ohio State game. 40 days

Bo Schembechler
1904 Boulder Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI. 48104
This Buckeye great (yes, he learned all his skills as a Buckeye assistant
coach before he became a dreaded Wolverine) signed a photo I sent him as an
assistant coach at Ohio State and also snet me a signed photo he provided.
81 days

Carson Palmer
c/o Cincinnati Bengals
1 Paul Brown Stadiun
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Signed a photo I sent him. 30 days

Marc Bulger
c/o Saint Louis Rams
1 Rams Way
Earth City, MO. 63045
Signed an 8x10 photo I sent him. 35 days

Bill Lund
77 S. Franklin St.
Chagrin Falls, OH 44022
Signed the 1946 Cleveland Browns team photo I sent him. He also sent me a
not apologizing for the delay and talking about his day with the Browns. He
also sent me some Browns stickers and a Browns pin. 62 days

Harry Carson
732 Barrister Court
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
This future hall of famer signed the photo I sent him. 24 days

Rulon Jones
3985 North 3775 East
Liberty, UT. 84310
This former Bronco signed an 8x10 photo for me with a ball point pen. 27
days

Also went to a dinner in Toledo a few weeks ago and was able to get
autographs from John Hicks, Tom Cousineau, Jim Tressel and Clark Kellogg.
Things are great in Buckeye land!

Not a bad month.

Sean

Old June 18th 04, 01:44 AM
TRIPLLAUTO

do you happen to have phil mickelson's new address in san diego?

thanks