Looking for someone to trade sets

Old November 9th 03, 11:49 PM
oxycotin2001

Default Looking for someone to trade sets

Hi,

I am looking for someone to trade sets. I have the following sets to
trade.

Twilight Zone Series 1 Qt. = 2
Star Trek Voyager Closer To Home Qt = 1
Mr. Bean Trading Cards Qt = 1
X-Men Movie Series 1 Qt = 2
James Bond Goldeneye Qt = 1
Pokemon Series 1 Qt = 1
Pokemon Series 2 Qt = 2

The sets listed above are only common compete sets. Please send me a
list of your sets you are willing to trade 1 for 1. NO SALES. I do
not want to sell the sets listed above.....only TRADE. I am only
interested in expanding my current collection. I have alot more sets
to trade but have not yet compiled a list of sets to post.

If you are interested, please reply with list your list of sets. I
have more to post, so please do not think that this is all I have .

The last time I posted on this newsgroup was prior to 1998.

Regards,

Tony
Old November 10th 03, 04:52 PM
oxycotin2001

(oxycotin2001) wrote in message . com...

Here is a complete list.

Twilight Zone Series 1 Qt = 2
Star Trek Voyager Closer To Home Qt = 1
X-Men Movie Series 1 Qt = 2
James Bond Goldeneye Qt = 3
Pokemon Series 1 Qt = 1
Pokemon Series 2 Qt = 2
Jumanji Qt = 2
FreeWilly Qt = 1
Skeleton Warriors Qt = 1
Robin Hood – Prince of Thieves w/stickers Qt = 1
DC Outburst Firepower Premier Edition Qt = 1
Spiderman 30th Anniversary Trading Cards (Comic Images) Qt = 1
DC Bloodlines (Skybox) Qt = 1
Guinness Book of Records (Pro Set) Qt = 1
Judge Dredd (Comic, Edge Entertainment) Qt = 1
American Bandstand Qt = 1
Dick Tracy Movie Cards w/stickers Qt = 1
Bingo the Movie Qt = 1
Gargoyles (Skybox) Qt = 1
Coors Collector Cards Qt = 1
Terminator II Judgment Day Sticker Set (Topps) Qt = 1
Tales from the Crypt (Cardz) Qt = 1
Stargate Movie Cards Qt = 1
Rocky IV w/o stickers Qt = 1
Mortal Kombat (Skybox) Qt = 1
Universal Monsters of the Silver Screen Qt = 1
Batman Forever Fleer Ultra 1995 Qt = 3
Batman Returns Stadium Club Qt = 1
Batman Returns (Topps) Qt = 1
Batman Master Series Premium Edition Qt = 4
Batman & Robin Widevision Movie Cards Qt = 1
Star Trek Insurrection Movie Trading Cards Widevision Qt = 2
Star Trek Generations Widevision Movie Trading Cards Qt = 1
Independent Day Widevision Qt = 1
Ghostbusters II w/stickers Qt = 2
Star Trek Voyager Series II (Skybox) Qt = 1
Star Trek Deep Space Nine Profiles (Skybox) Qt = 2
Babylon 5 Season 4 (Skybox) Qt = 1
X-files Movie (Topps) Qt = 1