Gogu *BELIEVES* he is the DAUGHTER of Construction Magnate !

Old July 18th 04, 12:55 AM
Yavrukurt

Default Gogu *BELIEVES* he is the DAUGHTER of Construction Magnate !

This is one in a series of posts that expose the *real & present
danger* posed to Melina Emfietzoglou, CEO of Greek Construction Giant
" Michaniki " From Thessaloniki based, DELUSIONAL STALKER Mr.
Constantin Brincoveanu AKA "Gogu"

On many occaisions, Gogu has posted statements that claim he is the
offspring of Mr. Prodromos Emfietzoglou, Founder of " Michaniki "
please find an example of this below

From : http://tinyurl.com/5bg7p

Please find below some links and the quotes from Gogu's own postings
with the
corresponding English translation:

http://www.leadersofbusiness.org/pag...fietzoglou.htm

http://www.michaniki.gr/newsite/company_english.cfm

http://www.hellas-oey.ro/top50n.htm

"Vezi ca iesti prost ba? Firma e in bursa, cauta firma "Mihaniki S.A"
si dupa
vorbeste. Tata si familia poseda aprox. 57%. Tata e managing director,
mama e
presedinte, fratele e unu din cei 7 membrii, varul meu e si el
membru:-) A cui
e firma bre?"

Do you see how stupid you are? The company is traded on the exchange,
look for
Mihaniki SA and then dare to speak. My father and my family own about
57%. My
father is managing director, my mother is president, my brother is one
of the 7
members, and my cousin is also member. Whose company is it?

"si acuma merg in Atena o data pe saptamina sau la 15 zile doar ca
...turist
sa-i vad pe parintii! "

And now I'm going to Athens about once a week, or every 15 days only
as a
tourist to visit my parents.

"Firma mea a executat planurile de renovare si a cistigat si licitatia
(si a
facut lucrarile) pt restaurarea manastirei Vatopediou acum aprox. 3
ani."

My company drafted the renovation plans and won the public bid (and
carried out
the plans) for the Vatopediou Monastery approximately 3 years ago.

"The same happens in Bulgaria too, were my wife has two small
factories in
Sandanski. Greek businessmen are giving "bread" to a whole city!"

When one reads the Biography of the man who Gogu claims here is his
Father, ( Mr Prodromos Emfietzoglou ) it is evident that the
Emfietzoglou family has only one child, A DAUGHTER ! 42 year old,
Athens based CEO of Michaniki, Ms Melina Emfietzoglou !

Our concern is for the safety of Melina as Gogu not only shows this
delusional behaviour but also a compulsive STALKING disorder which we
dealt with in an earlier post

Our greatest fear is that when these two come together, as in the case
of John Lennon's Assassin "Mark Chapman" terrible consequences occur

Please stay tuned for more in this series...

From : http://tinyurl.com/5bg7p

http://www.leadersofbusiness.org/pag...Emfietzoglou.h

Old July 18th 04, 03:01 AM
Christian Feldhaus

Dale Hallmark wrote:

Aned why do you believe thT nyo0ne here gives a sh*t?

Was wondering about that, too. But the OP crossposted the thread to rcc
and two sc* groups. And ... puh-leeeeze, next time do not quote all that
trash when replying :-)

Christian
Old July 18th 04, 05:14 PM
WinWinscenario

I'll even go so far as to change the header to activiate the filters of the
easily distracted.

Regards,
Tom
Old July 18th 04, 06:45 PM
Edward McGrath

I guess you gotta be wasted to understand that post, it all looks greek
to me.

Old July 19th 04, 06:25 PM
Coin Saver

From: dahlia-king

it all looks greek to me.

It all looks "geek" to me.

8-|
- Coin Saver

Old July 19th 04, 10:33 PM
gogu

? "Edward McGrath" ?????? ??? ??????
I guess you gotta be wasted to understand that post, it all looks greek
to me.

Rather Turkish ;-)
Troll-ish, to be more precise ;-)
Sorry that this sad stalker came after me here and flooded this ng with his
incoherent mumbo jumbo and hate speech...
Please just ignore him or even better, put him in your killfile.

--
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

Old July 19th 04, 10:51 PM
gogu

Ο "Dale Hallmark" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
Aned why do you believe thT nyo0ne here gives a sh*t?

Right Dale!
Please just ignore this sad fascist Turkish troll (thank G-d not all Turks
are like this little fascist...).
This is a decent ng, so let's try to keep it that way.
I am sorry that a stalker like this one came here but ... this is Usenet.
I apologize to all posters but if we ignore the trolls, soon they will
leave.
Sorry again for the inconvenience.

--
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

Dale

m...

Old July 19th 04, 10:53 PM
gogu

? "Christian Feldhaus" ?????? ??? ??????
Dale Hallmark wrote:

Aned why do you believe thT nyo0ne here gives a sh*t?

Was wondering about that, too. But the OP crossposted the thread to rcc
and two sc* groups. And ... puh-leeeeze, next time do not quote all that
trash when replying :-)

Right Christian!
I believe you know this sad troll from the European ngs, so no need to say
anything mo-)
Let's ignore the stalking troll and let's keep this ng free of trolls.
Sorry for this unfortunate event but this is Usenet; trolls can lie and post
wherever they want...
Let's not feed the troll ;-)

Old August 12th 04, 03:18 PM
Constantin Gogu Melina Brincoveanu

The Lawyers and security staff around the REAL Melina Emfietzoglou are
now fully briefed on the danger posed by the demented schizophrenic
stalker

From :
http://tinyurl.com/5bg7p