call me or visit me-kick my ass !

Old January 30th 05, 03:13 PM
DeserTBob

Default call me or visit me-kick my ass !

Robert A Scarborough
1149 N 92nd St
Scottsdale, AZ
(480) 970-8364

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed...=us&cat=&trf=0

I changed my phone number, cuz I'm a chicken**** faggot wing.
Kick my ass !

Old January 30th 05, 04:22 PM
DeserTBoB

On 30 Jan 2005 07:13:22 -0800, Charlie Nudo, spoofing as "DeserTBob"
from , got into mom's crayons and
scribbled:

Robert snip

Shut the **** up, Noodles.
Old January 30th 05, 06:11 PM
DeserTBob

this link below is funny, Bob Scarborough still having a thread with
himself.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...04303e4be8d4a0

I see you still have that thread going with yourself about 8-track man
of the year ?

Does Dan Gibson know you flamed him in that ? My goodness...you called
Dan a pencil necked geek, and asked for us to morph his pic into a
porno pic !

Old January 30th 05, 10:20 PM
DeserTBoB

On 30 Jan 2005 10:11:11 -0800, "DeserTBob"
wrote:

this link below is snip

....a further sign of Charlie Nudo's mental illness.

Shut the **** up, Noodles. Everyone knows who you are when you try
(lamely) to spoof my name.

Also, that guy in AZ is going to come back at you with legal action if
your posts of his info cause him harm...you ****ing mentally ill
moron!

dB
Old January 31st 05, 12:36 PM
DeserTBob

i'm addicted to ebay ! i demand value for the 99 cent items I buy !

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...all=1&rows=200

Old January 31st 05, 04:44 PM
DeserTBoB

On 31 Jan 2005 04:36:59 -0800, "DeserTBob"
wrote:

i'm addicted to snip

....kicking Noodles' ass!

Shut the **** up, Noodles.

dB
Old February 4th 05, 11:15 AM
DoucheBobScarborough

wrote:

this link below is snip

...a further sign of Charlie Nudo's mental illness.

Shut the **** up, Noodles. Everyone knows who you are when you try
(lamely) to spoof my name.

Also, that guy in AZ is going to come back at you with legal action

if
your posts of his info cause him harm...you ****ing mentally ill
moron!

dB

What "guy" ? Your cover story holds no water- trip' shipped you 2
tapes and then sent you a refund check- so trip' knows your
address...quite well...

Old February 4th 05, 05:24 PM
DeserTBoB

On 4 Feb 2005 03:15:34 -0800, "DoucheBobScarborough"
wrote:

What "guy" ? Your cover story holds no water- trip' shipped you 2
tapes and then sent you a refund check- so trip' knows your
address...quite well... snip

Yeah...right...sure you do...LOL! Why do you keep digging into old
posts? I know...that "goo goo groopz" HTML piece of crap you use
cannot properly sort posts for you, like a good newsreader can.

Shut the **** up, Noodles.