Freebie Stamp Project 2004 - 2005 Holiday Giveaway Special - Please Read!

Old December 19th 04, 09:03 PM

Default Freebie Stamp Project 2004 - 2005 Holiday Giveaway Special - Please Read!

Hi -

In the spirit of the 2004-2005 holiday season - a time for giving - I
have decided to send out more stamps than usual to those that send in
a request.

For those that request 100 US stamps:

1) 100 different US stamps
2) 200 WW mix of stamps

For those that request 100 WW stamps:

1) 100 different WW stamps
2) 200 WW mix of stamps

The "different" stamps come from packets I've already made.

The "mix" comes from a large Tupperware container, filled to the brim,
but does have duplicates in it. So, you may get some duplicates or
not. I am in the process of mixing these further. Many were sent by
generous rcsd participants, some anonymous senders and other "regular"
donations. (Thanks!) Most of the damaged stamps have been removed
and will be donated to artists.

This offer is OPEN TO ANYONE, irregardless if you have requested
stamps before or not, are a beginner or not, etc... EVERYONE.

ONLY 1 REQUEST PER PERSON.

THE POSTMARK MUST BE WITHIN THE DECEMBER 15 THROUGH JANUARY 15 TIME
FRAME.

(All that have sent in already within this time frame get the same
offer.)

After that, I will be reverting back to the standard 100 US or 100 WW
stamps per request. For those will illegible postmarks, I'll do my
best to decipher the date. :^)

Please pass this info on to those that you think may benefit from this
offer.

Thank you for your time and your continued interest in the Freebie
Stamp Project.

Tracy Barber