Blocked bidder t-shirt design

Old July 1st 03, 03:19 AM
John Baumgart

Default Blocked bidder t-shirt design

I just posted one on a.b.p.n, which I assume will become another "newsgroup
non grata." Is something like this what you're looking for?

John Baumgart

Old July 1st 03, 08:09 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:03:25 -0400, Eric Tillery is alleged
to have written:

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 18:28:57 GMT, (Bruce Hickmott) wrote:

Could this be posted to a website so those of us who do not get APBN can see it?

http://www.k6az.com/forums/blocked.jpg
--
Morgan Dollars for Sale:

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/morgan_sales.htm

A Close look at Accugrade:

http://www.k6az.com/acg.htm

My Morgan Collections:

http://www.k6az.com/collection/morgan_collection.htm

http://www.k6az.com/toned_collection/toned_morgans.htm

Thanks!

That's not too bad. Can we put Diane's hair on The B in BLOCKED, like was done
with the check presentation? And maybe take one of Eric's ACG slabbed
counterfeits and put it on the back. Nice and Big, so the slab number can be
clearly read.

Bruce (Yes, I'm evil)

Old July 1st 03, 09:10 PM
Larry Calder

If i can get the art, i can get the shirts made

Coins supplies, decent pricing from a decent guy

http://www.texascoinstuff.com

PORCOS NON ABLOCAMUS,Y'all

Larry
Live the good life so that when you die,
You get to go to Willie's house!!!

Old July 1st 03, 11:41 PM
John Baumgart

"Larry Calder" wrote in message
If i can get the art, i can get the shirts made

I'd need a cleaner version of the eBay logo than what I used. What kind of
"art" do you want? Big, high resolution .tif file? Alternatively, I could
dispense with the eBay logo altogether, and change the color of "BLOCKED" to
red and put a rubber stamp border around it.

What say you?

John Baumgart

Old July 2nd 03, 01:14 AM
Craton

Dale Hallmark wrote:

"Craton" wrote in message

I'd need a cleaner version of the eBay logo than what I used. What kind

of
"art" do you want? Big, high resolution .tif file? Alternatively, I

could
dispense with the eBay logo altogether, and change the color of

"BLOCKED" to
red and put a rubber stamp border around it.

What say you?

You could change the "BLOCKED" lettering to the primary colors that ebay
uses instead of solid red (if you do away with the ebay logo)

Might not be wise to use the ebay logo.

Dale

That is what I was thinking dale. Might not be wise to use the accucrap
logo either.

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------
Old July 2nd 03, 11:54 PM
John Baumgart

"Craton" wrote in message
Dale Hallmark wrote:

"Craton" wrote in message

I'd need a cleaner version of the eBay logo than what I used. What

kind
of
"art" do you want? Big, high resolution .tif file? Alternatively,

could
dispense with the eBay logo altogether, and change the color of

"BLOCKED" to
red and put a rubber stamp border around it.

What say you?

You could change the "BLOCKED" lettering to the primary colors that

ebay
uses instead of solid red (if you do away with the ebay logo)

Might not be wise to use the ebay logo.

Dale

That is what I was thinking dale. Might not be wise to use the accucrap
logo either.

I could "munge" the eBay logo into more abstract shapes, I guess.

John Baumgart