Good to go out of town

Old April 28th 11, 05:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Good to go out of town

Went to FL for the weekend, and had a few things waiting for me,
should try it more often, which I will, this weekend; hope it as
fruitful. Here's what I got:

Football
Costa, Dave, 40 Halili Ln, Apt 4m, Kihei, HI 96753, used this address,
but postmarked Oakland, CA, 2 signed IC's.

Military
Danna, Louis, WW 2, 95 QM Battalion, Berlin, 1 signed IC.
Shimer, SK3 Harold, "Hal", WW 2, USS Helena, light cruiser, 3rd class
Storekeeper, sent a signed oversized card, telling his story.
Adams, MAM3 Grady, WW 2, USS Pelias, AS 14, off Midway Island, 1
signed IC.

Hope the mail box is full when we get back on Sunday night. Hope
everyone had a great weekend,

Joe

'Philatelic' Town Name Contest Don General Discussion 6 August 30th 05 03:01 PM
Small Town - Big Name TC General Discussion 14 March 17th 05 02:48 PM
FA Polly Pocket Town Rob Dolls 0 June 22nd 04 05:24 PM
Aberystwyth Town FC in Europe JOHN ROBERT ACTON Football (US) 0 May 21st 04 12:50 PM
Aberystwyth Town FC Greenblue Football (US) 0 January 5th 04 11:11 PM