5 years to get here

Old March 11th 11, 12:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Hornet

Default 5 years to get here

I recieved an autograph I sent out to Jamie Bamber five years ago to
the studio where Battlestar Galactica was being filmed. I actually
stopped collecting several years ago so this was quite a surprise.
Old March 15th 11, 07:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
JosesAutograph

On Mar 10, 7:47*pm, Hornet wrote:
I recieved an autograph I sent out to Jamie Bamber five years ago to
the studio where Battlestar Galactica was being filmed. I actually
stopped collecting severg al years ago so this was quite a surprise.

Wow 5 years that is a long time for a response.

JOSE
Old March 24th 11, 11:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

My longest ever was 10 years. It came to my home in the Companies
Return Envelope that I had sent it out in 10 years earlier. Inside
was a mint, Ringo Starr.

Den
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc/

FA: Tragic Years Civil War U.S. 200 Years Bicentennial HC Boxed lampbay[_2_] Books 1 September 1st 07 02:01 PM
the best i've seen in years and years steve Coins 0 October 18th 06 11:37 PM
It took five years Alan Williams Coins 6 June 23rd 04 06:32 PM
New Years Eve went on and on.. Alan & Erin Williams Coins 2 March 6th 04 05:02 AM
New Years Tom Sikes Paper Money 2 January 2nd 04 08:56 PM