Rare Scottish cancel ? (2)

Old April 6th 09, 03:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Hubert

Default Rare Scottish cancel ? (2)

Hi Rodney,
Please see
http://cjoint.com/?eipOaOuzqH
Thank you.
Old April 6th 09, 10:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Hi Hubert,
yes, a good idea to disable your HTML and send as plain text please

I am only a beginner, so I am not an authority
here is the examples given in the Postal Directory
http://cjoint.com/data/eixAWw0Qwh.htm

as you can see variations within the same manual.

Your scan is not high enough in resolution to make comment,
however, I have seen a Dundee postmark where the bars
down the LHS have fused through wear/ink application.

We like our scans to be up close and personal.

Others may like to comment, but I find the cover to be an unusual colour
for this date, they are usually white/bone.
Nice clear postmark though, nice cover.

"Hubert" wrote in message ...
Hi Rodney,
Please see
http://cjoint.com/?eipOaOuzqH
Thank you.
Old April 6th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

To select "Plain Text"
in OE
Navigate to Tools / Options / Send / (and tick the buttons for "plain text")

HTH

"Hubert" wrote in message ...
Hi Rodney,
Please see
http://cjoint.com/?eipOaOuzqH
Thank you.
Old April 13th 09, 07:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Hubert

Hi again,
sorry, have been abroad for a few days.
Please see (in plain text):
http://cjoint.com/?epj5nenHof
http://cjoint.com/?epj6i27QRc
http://cjoint.com/?epj6K0MJ8y
Thank you.
Hubert
"Hubert" schreef in bericht
Hi Rodney,
Please see
http://cjoint.com/?eipOaOuzqH
Thank you.

Old April 13th 09, 08:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair[_2_]

On Apr 13, 2:20*pm, "Hubert" wrote:
Hi again,
sorry, have been abroad for a few days.
Please see (in plain text):http://cjoint.com/?epj5nenHofhttp://...om/?epj6K0MJ8y
Thank you.
Hubert
"Hubert" schreef in e...
Hi Rodney,
Please seehttp://cjoint.com/?eipOaOuzqH
Thank you.

Here is a 840 stamp with Greenock maltese cross cancel.
http://www.kcphilatelics.co.uk/300.jpg

Here is a 1841 stamp with Greenock maltese cross cancel,
mailed in 1844.
http://www.kcphilatelics.co.uk/260.jpg

Blair