A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Autographs
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

A chance to post

Old February 22nd 13, 09:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe
external usenet poster

Default A chance to post

Been a very lousy week for us, we lost 2 very old and dear friends within in 3 days of each other, so everything was dropped and we left for 4 days. Didn't care about anything else, got back late last night after staying with my son in Fl. The grands cheered us up, so all is back to semi normal. Got a couple today and on Saturday my son took me to my first hockey game in 13 yrs, the last time we went together, it was about time we did something together. Was funny, he's rooting for the Orlando Solar Bears, who played the South Carolina Sting Rays. Guess where I'm from and which team "I" rooted for, and who won!!! Anyway, it seems, for only the second time, the team had an autograph session after the game and guess which pair stayed for that! Between the 2 of us we scarfed up 19 player, 1 head coach, 6 cheerleaders, (this old sailor got those), and the mascot. Not a bad bunch to my hockey collection.

Today I got 2 in the mail:

Star Trek
Vereen, Ben, c/o National Speakers Bureau, 1177 West Broadway, Ste 300, Vancouver, BC V6H 1G3, wrote to this address, but the return address is NY, 2 signed IC's.
Saldana, Zoe, c/o Personal Mgnt, attn: Lori Danziger, 40 East 9th St, NY, NY 10003-6421, 2 signed IC's.

Dark Shadows-old show
Lacy, Jerry, 5699 Kanan Rd, #285, Agoura, CA 91301, 2 signed IC's.

Baseball
Breeden, Hal, 665 Middle Rd, S, Leesburg, GA 31763-3442, 2 signed IC's, he sent 3 signed IC's.
Brenly, Bob, 9726 E. Laurel Ln, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, 2 signed IC's.

RTS
Baseball
Breining, Fred, 2120 Ticonderoga Dr, San Mateo, CA 94402-4045

That's it for now, hope everyone has had some good stuff coming in,

Joe

Ads