FS: 78rpm records

Old January 20th 04, 03:22 PM
Chris

Default FS: 78rpm records

Many others available, wantlists welcomed. Offered at $3 each.

Perry Como Forever and Ever/ I Don't See Me in Your Eyes RCA Victor
20-3347

Bing Crosby Riders in the Sky/ Lullaby Land Decca 24618

Red Foley Tennessee Border/ Candy Kisses Decca 46151

Bill Hayes Ballad of Davy Crockett/ Farewell

Evelyn Knight Powder Your Face/ One Sunday Afternoon Decca 24530

Mills Brothers Gloria/ I Want to Be the Only One Decca 24509

Frank Petty Trio I Wanna Say Hello/ Love Letters in the Sand MGM
11141

Jimmy Saunders That Lucky Old Sun/ Smiles and Tears Signature
Hi-Tone 232

Serenaders Underneath the Arches/ I Want Some Money Columbia 38274

Earl Sheldon A Girl/ Young at Heart/ more Parade 7801