alignment tapes-new replacement decks motors-replacment cart pads-Ebay-$10

Old September 11th 05, 02:13 PM
66fourdoor

Default alignment tapes-new replacement decks motors-replacment cart pads-Ebay-$10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

one stop shopping for your 8-track hobby

Old September 11th 05, 02:41 PM
yodedude2

I think it fair to say that the alignment tape listed is not an
original Audiotex alignment tape but a homemade dubbed copy. Nor will
it be the item pictured. later, ron

Old September 11th 05, 06:18 PM
DeserTBoB

On 11 Sep 2005 06:41:32 -0700, "yodedude2" wrote:

I think it fair to say that the alignment tape listed is not an
original Audiotex alignment tape but a homemade dubbed copy. snip

....which is a fraud. Here's the way to help get the fraudster shut
down again, per eBay's security section. Click this link:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

In the first dialog box, click on "Report a listing policy violation
or prohibited (banned) item."

In the second box, click on "Items that may violate a copyright or are
counterfeit."

In the third box, click on "The problem you're having with copyright
violations or counterfeit items isn't listed."

Click "Continue."

The next page will have some BS links that explain eBay policy, and
below those will be a link titled "Email." Click that.

Log onto eBay with your user name and password.

A form page will open, asking for the number of the illegal item. Cut
and paste this number: 5806028149 (or whatever auction number he's
listing his fraud tapes under at the time.)

Click "send" and you're done. Do this for every fraud he lists.
Soon, he'll be gone...permanently.

dB
Old September 11th 05, 06:49 PM
8 tracker from hell

DeserTBoB wrote:

[...]

i did my part & done that. i hope to see his account nuked real soon now.
it would help if everybody else in this group did the same thing.
--
i have an 8 track mind

My other computer is your XP box.
Old September 11th 05, 08:50 PM
66FOURDOOR

CORRECT- the tape shown is for display purposes only- the current lot
of alignment tapes now has an improved looking RED-WHITE-BLUE label-
otherwise identical to the one shown

Old September 11th 05, 08:51 PM
66FOURDOOR

ps- I see there's a few old trout still in the freezer here...

BRRRRR !!

(laughter...)

Old September 11th 05, 09:12 PM
bicycle

66FOURDOOR wrote:
ps- I see there's a few old trout still in the freezer here...

BRRRRR !!

(laughter...)

Speaking of trout...

While things between you and I are cordial, I noticed (thanks to
spamming of auctions) that your present flame war on:

alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury

reeks of the same behaviour you exihibited on this group. I can only
conclude that it's not the old trout here, but ONE old trout who swims
all over Usenet and behaves badly no matter what pond he may be in.
Yes, something's fishy.

Old September 11th 05, 10:32 PM
66FOURDOOR

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...3?dmode=source

that site obviously has problems of its own- and they aren't my doing,
that's for sure

Old September 12th 05, 04:38 AM
yodedude2

Then you should post that in the eBay listing. You should also post in
the eBay listing that the item is not an original but a homemade dubbed
copy. Anything else is a lie. Not very good for someone who claims to
strive to be honest. Keep striving. later, ron

Old September 12th 05, 11:21 AM
bicycle

66FOURDOOR wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...3?dmode=source

that site obviously has problems of its own- and they aren't my doing,
that's for sure

What does that have to do with your flaming and fighting?

No need to actually answer that as I already know the answer.