Can anyone help me? Came across these while going through old boxes (Pics)

Old October 24th 18, 12:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Kodak Black

Default Can anyone help me? Came across these while going through old boxes (Pics)

Its all money and coins from my great grandfather, also a lot of things from when he was in WWII.

Im mainly interested in info but if anyone gets hung up on any of these items I would not mind the extra cash (assuming they are worth more than anything novelty of course)

Thanks!

Ps let me know if link is working - regards.

PICS; https://imgur.com/a/0iYSunP

https://imgur.com/a/0iYSunP

https://imgur.com/a/0iYSunP

https://imgur.com/a/0iYSunP
Old October 24th 18, 05:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Peter Irwin

Kodak Black wrote:
Its all money and coins from my great grandfather, also a lot of things from when he was in WWII.

Im mainly interested in info but if anyone gets hung up on any of these items I would not mind the extra cash (assuming they are worth more than anything novelty of course)

Thanks!

Ps let me know if link is working - regards.

All of your links are the same.

The old US note two dollar bills (looks like series 1963A) are worth
a premium only if they are in nearly new condition. If they have lost
much of their original crispness or have more than a few minor creases
then they are good for spending, for remembering their previous
owner or as interesting things to look at in their own right.

You can try to describe what you have, and I'm sure someone here will
have an opinion on most of it.

Have fun,

Peter.

Old October 29th 18, 11:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Nobody buy these this person stole them from my house it was my grandfather In the military. She also stole my car amongst other things.
Old February 1st 19, 02:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
george pearl

I have the car--and it burns oil! Where'd you find that junker?

A few pics Iagos Fool Coins 0 July 29th 07 11:43 AM
pics Dewayne Temple General Discussion 0 July 25th 07 01:59 PM
Pics Aubrey Slater General Discussion 0 July 18th 07 05:46 PM
pics Donny Lamb General Discussion 0 July 12th 07 09:48 PM
Asking for pics note.boy Paper Money 3 May 26th 04 07:29 PM