Charlie Nudo's legacy...Potty-Tank "GTO"

Old September 26th 11, 04:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

Default Charlie Nudo's legacy...Potty-Tank "GTO"

On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:23:21 -0700 (PDT), Kayak 44
wrote:

Check this out.....

http://www.classmates.com/yearbooks/...mi scg=vwflso

I bet he got his ass kicked daily

Is this it?

http://www.classmates.com/yearbooks/...84531?page=112

Bangs and "earflaps." I concur...a daily asskicking was to be
expected! LMAO!!!!
Old September 26th 11, 04:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Sep 25, 11:33*pm, DeserTBoB wrote:
On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:23:21 -0700 (PDT), Kayak 44

wrote:
Check this out.....

http://www.classmates.com/yearbooks/...dedView?yearbo...

I bet he got his ass kicked daily

Is this it?

http://www.classmates.com/yearbooks/...84531?page=112

Bangs and "earflaps." *I concur...a daily asskicking was to be
expected! *LMAO!!!!

Desert Bob

I checked it out myself just now. I bet that he got his butt kicked by
the tough guys in school and also got bullied a lot. It wouldn't
surprise me if that was so. Not only that, he also looked like a
complete nerd in that picture.

Thanks for sharing Kayak44.

Thanks again Desert Bob for your posts and contributions.Sincerely
Frank R.Schoonover
Old September 26th 11, 06:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Kayak 44

wrote:
Check this out.....

http://www.classmates.com/yearbooks/...dedView?yearbo...

I bet he got his ass kicked daily

Is this it?

http://www.classmates.com/yearbooks/...84531?page=112

Bangs and "earflaps." *I concur...a daily asskicking was to be
expected! *LMAO!!!!

That's it. Looks like he was crying just before the picture was taken.
Old September 27th 11, 01:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Charlie Nudo...Potty-Tank "GTO"

On Sep 26, 8:26*am, Nomen Nescio wrote:

Oh listen to tough guy Schoonover who has been cyring like a pussyboyo
in all these other groups so much he has been kicked out. In all those
groups it was poor little me, listen to me, accept me, I am a reformed
faggot who can memorize bible quotes like an idiot savant. You even
went so far as to try to imply that you were somehow affected by 9-11
as a victim when in fact you live 400 miles away and had nothing to do
with 9-11. Here you are mister tough guy.

Well we know a lot more than you think Frankie faggot. We know about
your adventures in LaSalle high school. We know about your foot
fetish. We know about your search for an "incest family". We know
about your flaming homosexuality to the point where you are a big fan
of Mariah Carey, Kiss and the Bee Gees.

The Christians think you are the anti Christ and have determined that
you are part of the Davey and Goliath cult since they teach your bible
studies classes. I can't wait until the formal excommunication.

Soon we will have a picture of you. It will be interesting to see how
you look. We already know about your life because you are a blabber
mouth constantly looking for sympathy and attention. Go take more
medication fruit loop. - Hide quoted text -

Noodles

Who do you think you are fooling? Yes, we know that this is you. As
usual, you love self degradation. Don't you realize that when you call
me names, you are only talking about and referring to yourself. That
is right, yourself and yourself alone. What you say as far as name
calling and insults have no effect nor bearing on me.

FYI, I was NEVER kicked out of any of those groups. Those groups are
"UNMODERATED" and nobody can get kicked out of an "UNMODERATED" group.
Members can leave by choice, but nobody gets kicked out. I am still a
member of those groups and I still post in them when I can. Plus, I
have better things to do with my time than post in groups. I have a
life and judging by the way and the early time that you post, you
don't have a life. It is sad when reality is handed back to you, isn't
it? I will NEVER be excommunicated from any of them. I am there in
those groups to stay. DEAL WITH IT!

By the way, those people calling me names and heckling me are NOT
Christians as NO TRUE Christian would heckle, harass, insult, judge or
call others names and use vulgarity constantly as those "TROLLS", such
as yourself would.

Let me reiterate one more time as it seems that you have a lack of
understanding when somebody says this to you; "I NO LONGER PRACTICE
NONE OF THOSE THINGS!" What part of that don't you understand, huh?!
You are so obsessed with not only me, but my past also. As Arte
Johnson once said "Very Interesting. BUT STUPID!" It is wrong to judge
others by their pasts, Noodles.

I have been making changes in my life. I am disowning a lot of things
and I am also working on changing myself. The only people that we can
change are ourselves and ourselves alone. That is the whole point of
it all. People can change themselves if they really want to. It is
true and that is waht I am trying to do.

You're the one thinking that he is a tough guy and are strong, when in
reality, you are weak. The more you call me names and insult me, the
more stronger and determined that you're making me. Stuff that in your
pipe and smoke it.

By the way, I was a popular guy in my last year of high school when I
graduated. By that picture of you Noodles, I can tell that you were
not popular at all. It is a wonder how you got through school the way
that you did. I actually made the dumb mistake of telling you too much
personal stuff as you are now using it all against me. I am sorry for
that. Plus, you had the nerve to stab me in the back, Noodles. I know
that this obsessive campaign of yours is all about you calling me
names, making me look bad in front of people thatr I want to connect
with in hopes that I would come crawling back to doing business with
you. But I have news for you; "THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!" I will never
ever do business with you gain. Stop this obsession you have with me
and quit whining when somebody catches you in the act of hiding behind
something. As a wise man once said "Obsession Leads To Nowhere."

By the way, I see that you love to stereotype. Just because I have
very versatile tastes in music doesn't make me Homosexual. I just love
variety in my music and I don't want to just listen to the same old
stuff over and over again. It is not "Homosexual" to be versatile in
music tastes. There are lots of Heterosexual people who are also very
versatile in their musical tastes as well.

I really don't care what those ignoramouses think of me. I don't care
what they think at all. I know that I go to church and I have face to
face fellowship with my fellow adult Christians each and every week
and whenever possible. Davey and Goliath are fictional cartoon
characters that don't really teach anything at all. My studies are
conducted by mature adult Christians who really care about my
spiritual growth and really want me to continue growing. I know that
you will never accept or believe that, but that is your decision.
Since you really don't know me as a person, you really don't me. You
only think that you do, but you don't.

Stuff all of that in your pipe amd smoke it, Noodles. You're not
fooling anybody but yourself!Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover
Old September 27th 11, 06:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:21:42 -0700 (PDT), Kayak 44
wrote:

That's it. Looks like he was crying just before the picture was taken.

Haha! Nice catch!
Old September 27th 11, 06:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

Default Frank Schoonover thinks he is mister tough guy-we shall soon see

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:26:41 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

[...]

medication fruit loop. snip

That's not Noodles. He wouldn't know what an "idiot savant" is, nor
would he know how to spell it.
Old September 27th 11, 06:10 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:08:17 -0700 (PDT), frschoonover
wrote:

Who do you think you are fooling? snip

I have high confidence that it is not Noodles.
Old September 27th 11, 11:00 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Frank Schoonover = pussyboyo

On Sep 27, 4:07*pm, Nomen Nescio wrote:

Plus you lose extra points because you are a plovdiv-yes that is right
a plovdiv.

You keep getting more and more embarassing. You might think someone
was weird looking at a decades old picture. But let's face it YOU ARE
A VIRGIN WHO COLLECTS 8 TRACK TAPES!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

You are a loser who walks along the Falls trolling for cock.

Smell any good feet lately, crackpot? - Hide quoted text -

I love to chew bubble gum and blow bubbles until I can't blow them up
anymore. It is loads of fun, it is. I have never outgrown this
activity. It is still as fun today as it was when I was a kid.

I also love to smell pretty flowers. It is lots of fun to smell them.
Yes I do.

Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover