BOWL-ASS don't reply

Old March 5th 11, 05:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
WeReo_BoY

Default BOWL-ASS don't reply

I don't get it. Everytime I ask BOWL-ASS this very simple question he runs
and hides. So in-court like fashion, because we now know BOWL-ASS has seen a
whole lot of them, again:

Hey BOWL-ASS? Can you walk into the Wal-Mart at:

Walmart Supercenter Store #3656
1143 Smiley Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45240
(513) 825-4423

and buy a shotgun? And if not, why the **** NOT? Could THIS be the reason
and you're seriously LYING again, huh BOWL-ASS???

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/if/hmp/...GunCatalog.pdf
How to buy a shotgun at Walmart

http://tinyurl.com/4g8jwnz
BOWL-ASS condensed rap sheet

Seems you were LYING all along accusing me AND others of being child
molesters when the OFFICIAL RECORD shows that only *YOU* went to prison for
a VERY long time for molesting children oittle boys.

How do you explain THIS, BOWL-ASS? Huh? Most of your neighbors have huge
arsenals in their homes. All that is, except for YOU BOWL-ASS!

Yeah, that because you the BOWL-ASS you the mother****ing BOWL-ASS now ain't
that right BOWL-ASS yeah you the mother****ing BOWL-ASS.

As some of you might know, I have recently bought a new 2010 Z-Class
casket in Black on Black & a 6 speed manual that will quickly get it
to 190+ m.p.h.

I am fixing this up to be one of the fastest and best looking caskets ever
and one of my main appearance modifications is that I have a highly
respected artist who is creating a painting on the inside of the hood on
the liner that is over the casket. This is mostly for casket shows or
showing it off to my regisTuRD sex offender PeDIO FRIENDS at PeDIO
Concerts.

Once I take possession
of the casket, I will then start working on painting the engine to
match...plah plah plah...

THREE SPECIFIC PORTIONS OF MY BRAIN WERE DESTROYED AT FBI RAID, TRIAL,
TRANSPORT AND PRISON