I Have One Million Dollars Bill, 1928

Old November 19th 17, 12:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

Default I Have One Million Dollars Bill, 1928

I #supply perfectly reproduced #counterfeit money with holograms and all security features #available.
Indistinguishable to the eye and to touch.
I offer both #national and international deliveries. All of our #deliveries are safe, #fast and discreet.
All customer delivery information is eliminated after delivery to ensure a fair deal because
Your security is all that matters
Delivery usually takes 2-5 days
-Free shipping
-THE bills/notes bypass everything, counterfeit #pens and machines.
-I have the #best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES
-UV: YES
-All security features available
contact #today
whatsapp me at...... +447520673662