Part Room Cleanout

Old April 25th 07, 02:32 PM
DRebber DRebber is offline
Senior Member

Location: Lubbock, TX
Exclamation Part Room Cleanout

I am cleaning out our part room and we no longer operate Rowe jukes. Therefore, I need to get rid of the following in one lot:

1ea. - 6-08870-06 CCC
1ea. - 61030703 CD Decoder
1ea. - 6-08873-01 Main Power Supply
2ea. - 6-07927-01 Preamp Accessory Board
1ea. - 6-07443-01 Amplifier Accessory Board
2ea. - 4-07221-02 Mech Control Board
1ea. - 6-50439-02 Computer Control Module (BA-55)
1ea. - 601-08060 Selector Logic Ass'y
1ea. - 601-07674 Credit Computer
1ea. - 401-06850 Main Power Supply
1ea. - 601-07684 Power Supply
1ea. - L-50149F Magnetic Amp Ass'y
1ea. - 6-08878-06 Pricing Board

(I cannot verify the operation of these, as I have no test unit)

PLUS - Several parts bin boxes of assorted parts for Gripper & Trunion, Sprag Wheel, Pricing Card, Tone Arm, Cabinet, etc. (some new, some used) that are too numerous to itemize.

Buyer must pay shipping and highest bid takes all by 5-1-07. I do not want to split the inventory and do the eBay thing. Besides, I figure someone who does a lot of Rowe work could use these.

HUGE Warehouse Cleanout Sale (bowlers,jukes,arcade,parts) Flyinwalenda Juke Boxes 47 September 30th 06 10:45 PM
FA: Instant Game Room - Just Add Electricity [email protected] Juke Boxes 0 May 19th 06 03:49 AM
New game room article DJ Juke Boxes 1 February 14th 06 12:57 PM
Ship Mail Room Rodney General Discussion 6 September 16th 04 01:55 AM
Anyone Ever See Bigg Fredd & Frank P. In The Same Room Together? Jim Coins 10 November 24th 03 11:56 AM