PR: Feb 27-29 Lakeland, FL Collectorama Show

Old February 21st 04, 05:19 PM
EdKuszmar

Default PR: Feb 27-29 Lakeland, FL Collectorama Show

The February 27-29, 2004 Lakeland, Florida Collectorama Coin and Currency
Show is now about 1/3 larger than the last show and we are still getting calls
for table space. We have doubled our available space at the Lakeland Center
and have already filled up one new additional table and booth block and we are
now working on a second. Many new dealers will be attending next week.

We offer FREE ADMISSION to all members of this forum. Simply bring this
announcement along and you will not have to pay any admission. There is
also FREE PARKING for Collectorama attendees.

Please see our web page for more information:
http://hometown.aol.com/CollectoramaShow