Story in 1968 Whole Earh Catalog"

Old March 3rd 09, 06:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
[email protected]

Default Story in 1968 Whole Earh Catalog"

Good day
I don't really trust my memory about things I read in the 60's but I
seem to remember a story in the Whole Earth Catalog from the same
period that was printed down the sides of the pages..I was wondering
if any one could tell me the name of the story and author..
I only remember there was a large ditch and they filled it with
manure from thier rabbit huches..I was at the site where you can find
this information but not with the little bit that I have.
Really would appreciate it if you have a copy and could look see
Thanks
Old March 3rd 09, 08:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Jack Campin - bogus address

I don't really trust my memory about things I read in the 60's but
I seem to remember a story in the Whole Earth Catalog from the same
period that was printed down the sides of the pages..I was wondering
if any one could tell me the name of the story and author..

Gurney Norman, "Divine Right's Trip", if Google reminds me correctly.

I found it completely unreadable.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old March 3rd 09, 11:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
[email protected]

On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 19:40:45 +0000, Jack Campin - bogus address
wrote:

I don't really trust my memory about things I read in the 60's but
I seem to remember a story in the Whole Earth Catalog from the same
period that was printed down the sides of the pages..I was wondering
if any one could tell me the name of the story and author..

Gurney Norman, "Divine Right's Trip", if Google reminds me correctly.

I found it completely unreadable.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====

Loved it..went looking for it on Amazon but will hunt it up elsewhere
( I am not cheap,I'm frugal..
I got a bunch of books a couple weeks ago and seen the Source which I
read 30 years ago so am slogging my way thou it again..I mean it is
hard to read.( probably take a week or mmore). I think I'd read Divine
Right trip in an evening like it was a Robert Parker novel..
Was wondering what you goggled to find the title and author..?
Old March 4th 09, 11:50 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Jack Campin - bogus address

I don't really trust my memory about things I read in the 60's but
I seem to remember a story in the Whole Earth Catalog from the same
period that was printed down the sides of the pages..I was wondering
if any one could tell me the name of the story and author..

Gurney Norman, "Divine Right's Trip", if Google reminds me correctly.

Was wondering what you goggled to find the title and author..?

"whole earth catalog serial novel". First hit. You don't even need to
follow it to get the answer.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old March 4th 09, 03:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
R. Totale

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 10:50:19 +0000, Jack Campin - bogus address
wrote:

I don't really trust my memory about things I read in the 60's but
I seem to remember a story in the Whole Earth Catalog from the same
period that was printed down the sides of the pages..I was wondering
if any one could tell me the name of the story and author..
Gurney Norman, "Divine Right's Trip", if Google reminds me correctly.

Was wondering what you goggled to find the title and author..?

"whole earth catalog serial novel". First hit. You don't even need to
follow it to get the answer.

The ancients among us didn't even need Google!