Taco Bell To Promote $2 Bill

Old June 23rd 10, 01:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

Default Taco Bell To Promote $2 Bill

"shreadvector" wrote in message
On Jun 22, 12:32 pm, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
"shreadvector" wrote in message

On Jun 22, 3:03 am, Jerry Dennis wrote:

On Jun 21, 9:46 am, shreadvector wrote:

On Jun 19, 2:53 pm, Jass wrote:

On the other hand, some people also might be apt to save what they
consider
to be a radical new bill design. Otherwise, I don't imagine many
could
describe what's on the current $2 bill, even though they may have
one or two
stored away somewhere. I'm not sure I could without peeking.

A shame too, because it has by far the best design.

The Two has the signing of the Declaration of Independence on the
back. July 4 is coming up.

EVERYONE should go to their bank or banks and get all of their
spending money in Twos and flood their local area with them for the
next few weeks.

If you like it, keep doing it year-round.

Fred, are you suggesting we do what the military did one fine payday
in the late 1950s? For those of you that have no idea what I'm
talking about...

Back in the mid to late 50s, some locales complained that the military
in their areas did nothing to help their local economies (it was the
same back then as it is now). To prove how wrong the people were, the
military paid ALL of the troops in $2 bills and told the troops to
spend them, not deposit them. It took years before all of those
deuces finally disappeared.

Jerry- Hide quoted text -

Sure, that will solve the problem of "hoarding" when you only leave a
single Two as a tip. Leave a bunch of Twos and pay the entire bill
with Twos. Pay for everything with Twos.
==============

I'm sure merchants would just love customers who would pay their $150 tab
in
all Twos........ or Ones or Fives, especially if they encounter members of
group who all have the same fetish. So will the customers waiting behind
you. Spreading a few Twos around can be interesting, so why can't you be
satisfied with that?
=================

And the military has done that 'pay everyone in Twos' thing many times
over the years. They should do it more often, but with electronic
deposits, it may not be as easy these days.
===============

Thank goodness the Army didn't pay us in Twos back when we were paid in
cash
each month.- Hide quoted text -

Of course merchants love it. They have to send someone to the bank to
get small bills and they pay a fee for change (coin and bills)
ordered. They absolutley love it when I pay with Twos. They use them
as change when they see enough of them. When they see one or two, they
regard them as "rare".

Apparently your "fetish" is posting negative personal attacks and
false information to try to stop people from even considering using
dollar coins or two dollar bills. How sad and pathetic. Whenever
someone posts a nice postive message about how they ejoy them or how
others appreciated them, you have to chime in to add your pathetic
negativity. Sad, sad, sad. Why don't you go yell at those kids playing
on or near your lawn?
==================

Excuse me for exposing rcc'ers to a viewpoint that differs from yours. Your
opinions = fact. My opinions = negative. You obviously have a low
tolerance for opposing views which you apparently take as personal attacks.
I'm surprised and flattered that you believe my posts are influencing
peoples' feelings about dollar coins and $2 bills. Those people must
consider your own radical approach to be pretty fragile and eccentric. Or
maybe they simply have more important things to worry about than dollar
coins and $2 bills.

Old June 23rd 10, 02:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
shreadvector

On Jun 19, 2:53 pm, Jass wrote:

[...]

coins and $2 bills.- Hide quoted text -

Of course you are attacking me personally, why else would you use
terms like "fetish" and "radical" and "eccentric". I take your
take them as attacks, then stop using terms like that to insult me.

And, yes, your opinions are indeed negative. You are opposed to the
dollar coin and you continuously make negative posts that contain
false information (like that the round edged coins will wear holes in
people's pockets, etc.).

So, there are many possible reasons for this. Here are just some
theories:
* You have a passionate desire to counter any positive and helpful
message about using dollar coins with negative messages, even if that
means creating or repeating false 'facts'.
* You hate coins and are a troll on a coin newsgroup.
* You see people enjoying something and you are so full of misery that
you must inject your own personal misery into the conversation in a
futile attempt to share your misery with others.
* You are off your medication.
* You should be on medication, but have somehow avoided it.
* You are actually full of love and delight in other people enjoying
themselves and we all have completely mis-interpreted your wonderful
sunny disposition and helpful comments.

As for your comment that I believe your posts are influencing peoples'
feelings about dollar coins and $2 bills: I never said that. I said
that you post negative messages in an attempt to do so. My actual
beleif is that your nasty-old-curmudgeon negative posts actually HELP
convince the 4 readers still using USENET that only idiots hate dollar
coins and Twos and some of them probably make an effort to go to the
bank and get some and start spending them. After all, how many of the
readers want to be like you (miserable) or would they rather be like
me (and enjoy spending coins and currency)?

And finally, here is a helpful website for you. Maybe it will help
with your disposition?
http://www.hemorrhoids-help.com/Homepage-new/
Old June 23rd 10, 03:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

On Jun 19, 2:53 pm, Jass wrote:

[...]

===========

Thin skin. I said I considered your *approach* to be radical and
eccentric. If you choose to take that as an attack on your person, so be
it. Proposing that people pay their bills entirely with $2 bills is indeed
radical and eccentric. IMO, your Quixotic approach to acquiring and
spending large quantities dollar coins and $2 bills as a self-annointed
advocate is radical and eccentric, too.
===========

And, yes, your opinions are indeed negative. You are opposed to the
dollar coin and you continuously make negative posts that contain
false information (like that the round edged coins will wear holes in
people's pockets, etc.).
============

Once again, I am *not* opposed to dollar coins per se. Just some
peoples' blind allegiance to them, scolding others who don't see the
"light". They can be very useful as tokens in some cases. And yes,
carrying an accumulation of round coins in ones pocket will indeed chafe
against the outside of a pair of dress pants over time. I tried to avoid
carrying coins for that very reason when I had to wear dress clothes at
work. That's *any* coins, not just dollar coins. And those round coins
*do* have edges you know, better to scratch lottery tickets and such. But
that in itself has little bearing on dollar coin acceptance. Any other
so-called "false iformation" I have spouted?

===============

So, there are many possible reasons for this. Here are just some
theories:
* You have a passionate desire to counter any positive and helpful
message about using dollar coins with negative messages, even if that
means creating or repeating false 'facts'.
[ So anytime I question your actions I am negative? Buying entire boxes
of $1 coins just to spend them is helpful? Proposing people pay entire
bills with $2 bills is helpful?]
* You hate coins and are a troll on a coin newsgroup.
[Actually, I just find your posts comical, watching you enjoy yourself
and all. If you really liked coins, you wouldn't spend them so much.]
* You see people enjoying something and you are so full of misery that
you must inject your own personal misery into the conversation in a
futile attempt to share your misery with others.
[Please cite any "misery" I've injected here. I haven't read any
comments from others about my misery injections. Just you.]
* You are off your medication.
* You should be on medication, but have somehow avoided it.
* You are actually full of love and delight in other people enjoying
themselves and we all have completely mis-interpreted your wonderful
sunny disposition and helpful comments.
[ You so remind me of someone else here that the similarity is amazing.]

As for your comment that I believe your posts are influencing peoples'
feelings about dollar coins and $2 bills: I never said that. I said
that you post negative messages in an attempt to do so.
[Well, you sure did seem concerned about it. "....posting negative
personal attacks and false information to try to stop people from even
considering using dollar coins or two dollar bills." But then who would
be influenced by my nasty, negative, misery-laden comments? ]

My actual beleif is that your nasty-old-curmudgeon negative posts actually
HELP
convince the 4 readers still using USENET that only idiots hate dollar
coins and Twos and some of them probably make an effort to go to the
bank and get some and start spending them. After all, how many of the
readers want to be like you (miserable) or would they rather be like
me (and enjoy spending coins and currency)?

[It's obvious that you want everybody to be like you. The Johnny
Appleseed of dollar coins and $2 bills. Far be it from me to dissuade them.
I don't doubt that most people do enjoy spending money. Those who still
rely mostly on coins and currency apparently don't mind using dollar bills
versus coins and have little incentive to seek out $2 bills just to spend
them. I had hoped I would get a more reasoned debate from you, perhaps
without all the juvenile name-calling, but then I did expect that in your
first reply. You didn't disappoint in that regard.]

And finally, here is a helpful website for you. Maybe it will help
with your disposition?
http://www.hemorrhoids-help.com/Homepage-new/

[My, you're sooooo cute and clever. I presume you keep that website
handy among your Favorites.]

Old June 23rd 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
shreadvector

On Jun 19, 2:53 pm, Jass wrote:

[...]

handy among your Favorites.]- Hide quoted text -

I'm bored. It's time for the software to do the work.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint?title...t&pgraphs =10
Old June 23rd 10, 04:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

"shreadvector" wrote in message
On Jun 23, 7:33 am, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
"shreadvector" wrote in message

I'm bored. It's time for the software to do the work.
========

The classic "exit" tactic. You're "bored". Spend away.

Old June 23rd 10, 04:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
shreadvector

On Jun 23, 8:28*am, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
"shreadvector" wrote in message

On Jun 23, 7:33 am, "Bruce Remick" wrote:

"shreadvector" wrote in message

I'm bored. It's time for the software to do the work.
========

The classic "exit" tactic. * You're "bored". * Spend away.

Not exiting, just bored with replying to a troll. Or is that Admiral
Troll?

http://www.pakin.org/complaint?title...= t&pgraphs=3

Old June 23rd 10, 06:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

"shreadvector" wrote in message
On Jun 23, 8:28 am, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
"shreadvector" wrote in message

On Jun 23, 7:33 am, "Bruce Remick" wrote:

"shreadvector" wrote in message

I'm bored. It's time for the software to do the work.
========

The classic "exit" tactic. You're "bored". Spend away.

Not exiting, just bored with replying to a troll. Or is that Admiral
Troll?

http://www.pakin.org/complaint?title...= t&pgraphs=3

Heh. Heh. I'm flattered that you apparently think you've uncovered a closet
Admiral, since in truth I never progressed past E-4 in the Army. Obviously,
you're not as bored with me as you'd have us believe. Sorry again if I've
rattled your cage. Enjoy your spending spree.

Old June 23rd 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
shreadvector

http://www.pakin.org/complaint?title...ce&middlename=...

Heh. Heh. *I'm flattered that you apparently think you've uncovered a closet
Admiral, since in truth I never progressed past E-4 in the Army. *Obviously,
you're not as bored with me as you'd have us believe. *Sorry again if I've
rattled your cage. *Enjoy your spending spree.

I'm bored with replying in detail to your troll-like responses filled
with made-up fake-facts.

I'm never bored by responding with a neverending series of
automatically generated responses.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint?title...=t&pgraph s=5

Old June 23rd 10, 08:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

[...]

Boy! My suspicions about you are right on. Sorry, but you apparently are
indeed a wacko. Now I can better understand that your passionate obsession
with circulating thousands of those coins and bills is really not your
fault. It's that voice in your head that tells you to. And maybe that's
why you believe those merchants really love you when you slap down a wad of
deuces or a bag of $1 coins for a set of cartoon videos.

Interesting that you've never cited any of my specific "made-up fake-facts",
except maybe that critical pants pocket issue which I challenged based on
personal experience. You've always specialized in posting links as
hiding in anonymity, your level of education shows. Spending dollar coins
and $2 bills seems to be a vocation especially suited to you.

Old June 23rd 10, 08:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
shreadvector

On Jun 23, 12:16*pm, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
[...]

and $2 bills seems to be a vocation especially suited to you.- Hide quoted text -

I've answered before, and I'm bored with responding to the same crap
over and over (and I've said that before).

What I'm doing now is not playing your game. I've already answered all
the questions in past posts. you appear to want to just argue and
attack and get in the last nasty word. So, I'll just keep responding
when I feel like it with short posts that seem to bother you more and
more each time.

It delights me when you respond. i can see the spittle flying out of
your mouth as you fume at your computer. Please continue, as I said,
it delights me.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint?title...= t&pgraphs=2