A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » 8 Track Tapes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

vintage PlayTape cartridges for sale on ebay

Old August 12th 09, 06:02 PM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Aug 2009
Default vintage PlayTape cartridges for sale on ebay

I have about 10 different tapes up for auction on ebay. All of them are still sealed on the playtape card with the exception of one which has the top portion of the card ripped off. If you are interested you can view them here
http://shop.ebay.com/13islucky4me/m...._sop=12&_rdc=1
If the link does not work you can just go to ebay.com, click on advanced search (at the top of the screen), click on search by seller (on the left of the screen) and put in 13islucky4me which is my ebay seller id.
I have listed:Wes Montgomery,The Beach Boys,(2) different Glen Campbell,
Rotary Connection,Frank Sinatra,Diana Ross & the Supremes,The Vogues,
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles,The Temptations
Ads