Recommendation Needed - gold bullion dealers in So. Calif.??

Old May 8th 09, 08:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default Recommendation Needed - gold bullion dealers in So. Calif.??

Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer of bullion gold in Southern
California? I'm looking for a place that has an actual facility which
I can visit to buy and sell bulllion. Thanks.
Old May 8th 09, 10:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
shreadvector

On May 8, 12:18*pm, wrote:
Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer of bullion gold in Southern
California? *I'm looking for a place that has an actual facility which
I can visit to buy and sell bulllion. *Thanks.

Liberty Coin in Signal Hill. They buy and sell coins and bullion coins.
Old May 8th 09, 10:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Peter[_6_]

On May 8, 3:18*pm, wrote:
Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer of bullion gold in Southern
California? *I'm looking for a place that has an actual facility which
I can visit to buy and sell bulllion. *Thanks.

See Leon at the Coin Shop on 7746 Girard, La Jolla, CA 92037
Phone #858-459-2228
Old May 9th 09, 04:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On May 8, 2:42*pm, Peter wrote:
On May 8, 3:18*pm, wrote:

Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer of bullion gold in Southern
California? *I'm looking for a place that has an actual facility which
I can visit to buy and sell bulllion. *Thanks.

See Leon at the Coin Shop on 7746 Girard, La Jolla, CA 92037
Phone #858-459-2228

Thanks. Do you know how their prices (regarding what they pay)
compare to Tulving?
Old May 9th 09, 04:21 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On May 8, 2:34*pm, shreadvector wrote:
On May 8, 12:18*pm, wrote:

Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer of bullion gold in Southern
California? *I'm looking for a place that has an actual facility which
I can visit to buy and sell bulllion. *Thanks.

Liberty Coin in Signal Hill. They buy and sell coins and bullion coins.

Thanks. Do you know how their prices (regarding what they pay)
compare to Tulving? Or do you know of a national dealer who pays
comparable to Tulving?
Old May 9th 09, 11:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On May 9, 9:15 am, Johnny Doe wrote:
On Fri, 8 May 2009 20:20:38 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On May 8, 2:42 pm, Peter wrote:
On May 8, 3:18 pm, wrote:

Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer of bullion gold in Southern
California? I'm looking for a place that has an actual facility which
I can visit to buy and sell bulllion. Thanks.

See Leon at the Coin Shop on 7746 Girard, La Jolla, CA 92037
Phone #858-459-2228

Thanks. Do you know how their prices (regarding what they pay)
compare to Tulving?

If you are looking for the pricing of an internet based company with
the convenience (& expenses) of a local (to you) brick-&-mortar store,
I'm pretty sure you will never be satisfied. Which is more important,
your need for the best price or your need for local access?

Price is more important. Do you know any internet based bullion
dealers who pay comparable to Tulving? Thanks.

Old May 10th 09, 07:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On May 8, 2:42 pm, Peter wrote:
On May 8, 3:18 pm, wrote:

Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer of bullion gold in
Southern
California? I'm looking for a place that has an actual facility
which
I can visit to buy and sell bulllion. Thanks.

See Leon at the Coin Shop on 7746 Girard, La Jolla, CA 92037
Phone #858-459-2228

Thanks. Do you know how their prices (regarding what they pay)
compare to Tulving?

If you are looking for the pricing of an internet based company with
the convenience (& expenses) of a local (to you) brick-&-mortar
store,
I'm pretty sure you will never be satisfied. Which is more
important,
your need for the best price or your need for local access?

Price is more important. Do you know any internet based bullion
dealers who pay comparable to Tulving? Thanks.

Excuse me? I asked a legitimate question.
Old May 11th 09, 01:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bob F.[_6_]

wrote:
On May 8, 2:42 pm, Peter wrote:
On May 8, 3:18 pm, wrote:

[...]

No asshole, all you've done is constantly ask about prices comparisons
with Tulving.
Get off yer lazy ass and do the work yourself!

FA: Gold Bullion Bjorn Coins 0 January 9th 06 12:08 AM
Think all silver bullion dealers are the same? Think again stonej Coins 2 November 5th 05 04:28 PM
Platinum Bullion vs Gold Bullion cris Coins 1 November 23rd 04 09:22 PM
Platinum Bullion vs Gold Bullion cris Coins 1 November 23rd 04 08:50 PM
Book recommendation Needed on Ancients Scot Kamins Coins 16 August 5th 04 01:25 PM