FA: 1875-S Trade Dollar NGC MS-64

Old May 17th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default FA: 1875-S Trade Dollar NGC MS-64

Not from China either.

Exception lustre and cartwheel for a Trade dollar. Very clean for the
grade and completely untoned. Recently graded (last few months). If you
buy this you will have much very good luck and joy.*

See it at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1875-S-Trade-Dol...temZ8421404485

Thanks.

Ira

* A refernce to some of the hype included with the Chinese copies for
sale on eBay.

Old May 18th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Ira" wrote in
ups.com:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1875-S-Trade-Dol...0QQitemZ842140
4485

Thanks.

Ira

* A refernce to some of the hype included with the Chinese copies for
sale on eBay.

All I can say is, "WOW!!!!!!!"

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

(Do I sell most of my collection for this one coin???)

Old May 18th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default 1875-S Trade Dollar NGC MS-64

"Ira" wrote in message
ups.com...
Not from China either.

Exception lustre and cartwheel for a Trade dollar. Very clean for the
grade and completely untoned. Recently graded (last few months). If you
buy this you will have much very good luck and joy.*

See it at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1875-S-Trade-Dol...temZ8421404485

Thanks.

Ira

I do love bright, blast white coins with cartwheel lustre, especially those
130+ years old:}

Old May 18th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

You can find pure white and lustrous Morgan Dollars that way, but I'm
sure this one has been dipped. Not too often, however, or the luster
would not be so intense and coin would have a dull, lifeles look. I
remember Jim Halpern (Heritage) told a story in CW in the very early
1980's about how he had a darkly toned unc. 1799 Bust Dollar that he
had couldn't sell for $12,000. He dipped it to blast white and sold it
for $110,000!

Ira

Old May 18th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Ira" wrote in message
ups.com...
Not from China either.

Exception lustre and cartwheel for a Trade dollar. Very clean for the
grade and completely untoned. Recently graded (last few months). If you
buy this you will have much very good luck and joy.*

You been reading fortune cookies again, Ira? 8)

Mr. Jaggers

Old May 18th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Ira" wrote in message
ups.com...
Not from China either.

Exception lustre and cartwheel for a Trade dollar. Very clean for the
grade and completely untoned. Recently graded (last few months). If you
buy this you will have much very good luck and joy.*

See it at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1875-S-Trade-Dol...temZ8421404485

Thanks.

Ira

* A refernce to some of the hype included with the Chinese copies for
sale on eBay.

If you want to imitate the listing from China add another 20 pics. :-)
Billy

Old May 18th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"note.boy" wrote in message

"Ira" wrote in message
ups.com...
Not from China either.

Exception lustre and cartwheel for a Trade dollar. Very clean for the
grade and completely untoned. Recently graded (last few months). If you
buy this you will have much very good luck and joy.*

See it at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1875-S-Trade-Dol...temZ8421404485

Thanks.

Ira

* A refernce to some of the hype included with the Chinese copies for
sale on eBay.

If you want to imitate the listing from China add another 20 pics. :-)
Billy

Like this! I love the four evil Santas. Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1872-Collectab...temZ8419199994

Old May 19th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"note.boy" wrote in message

Like this! I love the four evil Santas. Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1872-Collectab...temZ8419199994

They need a little help with that overbite.

Top Dollar or Trade (R)'s Many Times ANY Book For Set Cds. Donyboy23 Baseball 0 January 10th 05 10:15 PM
Model for obverse of 1797 penny & US trade dollar? Scot Kamins Coins 7 May 18th 04 01:18 PM
Jake Westbrook cards needed! Kraft7014 Baseball 0 February 17th 04 04:24 AM
QUADS to Trade! dr8track 8 Track Tapes 0 August 22nd 03 10:53 PM
Check this Trade Dollar out.... Johnny the A Coins 3 July 15th 03 02:13 PM