Best StarArchive replacement for free addresses??

Old November 22nd 03, 08:20 PM
Randy Summers

Default Best StarArchive replacement for free addresses??

Hi Guys,
I know there are a lot of autograph sites but I was just wondering is there
a free site as good as StarArchive? Being on a fixed income I can't afford a
darn membership, and I don't want to bother you all everytime I need a
address. Thanks

Randy

Old November 22nd 03, 11:51 PM
The Autograph Master

don't want to bother you all everytime I need a
address.

It's no bother. That's why I emerged from the shadows. But, I can't handle
more than one request per post.

Old November 26th 03, 01:10 AM
Randy Summers

Thanks, I appreciate your help! I usually try searching the web first before
asking so it's not a regular thing, I stay in the shadows too.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Randy

news