Stamp Exchange and Discussion Forum

Old May 10th 06, 12:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

Default Stamp Exchange and Discussion Forum

Dear Collectors, due a lack of time I am currently selling my website
www.ephilately.com
a Stamp Exchange and Discussion Forum for philatelists, stamp
collectors and stamp experts, with 130 members from all over the world
..

It is a fully functional website, with an advanced content managment
system, with many features, forums, personal weblogs, link directory
etc....

Maybe someone is interested in purchasing?
You can make a bid on Ebay ......
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ephilately-Stamp...temZ7617378523

If you have any question please contact me!
Thanks and happy collecting!

Old May 10th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

Please Note:

Ads to buy or sell items are not allowed
in this newsgroup according to our charter.
Only ads for trading stamps are allowed
in rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

Please post sell / buy ads in the group :
rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
That is what it was created for.

Thank You.

Ephilately - Stamp Discussion and Exchange Forum [email protected] General Discussion 0 October 27th 05 10:13 AM
Ira has been served! Ira Stein Coins 53 May 8th 04 08:48 PM
Interesting case Ned Flanders Coins 1 April 16th 04 10:34 PM