What are we collecting. How many participants could be here.

Old October 24th 04, 07:22 AM
Victor Manta

Default What are we collecting. How many participants could be here.

I have noticed (but I can be wrong) that the number of postings in RCSD
decreased in the last time. Isn't it a bit strange, especially when
considering that on news:fr.rec.philatelie (the stamps NG in French) there
are more and more postings, and anyway more than here?

For this reason I wonder how many actively participate or are at least read
the postings in this NG.

May I invite you to answer this posting, by eventually adding a short
comment, for example about what are you collecting. Your posting will let
know to our visitors how large actually is the experience of this philatelic
group.

Please infer my modest domain of knowledge from my signature.

Victor Manta

Art on Stamps: http://www.values.ch/
Romania by Stamps: http://www.marci-postale.com/
Communism on Stamps: http://www.values.ch/communism/
Spanish North Africa: http://www.values.ch/sna-site/
Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://www.pwmo.org/

Old October 24th 04, 10:24 AM
Jan Doggen

Let's see how large this list becomes ;-)

Jan Doggen, The Netherlands: Europe (incl Machins), Former USSR States

Old October 24th 04, 11:01 AM
Steve Grant

"Victor Manta" wrote in message

May I invite you to answer this posting, by eventually adding a short
comment, for example about what are you collecting. Your posting will let
know to our visitors how large actually is the experience of this

philatelic
group.

USA
USA stock transfer
USA playing card
Australia

Old October 24th 04, 11:40 AM
amesh \(Mette\)

"Victor Manta" skrev i en meddelelse
- snip -

May I invite you to answer this posting, by eventually adding a short
comment, for example about what are you collecting.

happy smiles.
joyful days.
reiliable friends.
stamps.
music.
art.
--
Best regards
Ann Mette Heindorff (Mette)

Old October 24th 04, 11:49 AM
Victor Manta

"Jan Doggen" wrote in message
Let's see how large this list becomes ;-)

Jan Doggen, The Netherlands: Europe (incl Machins), Former USSR States

It's like in any lottery: Only those who participate can win. g

I suppose that you have chosen your domains because of quantities that one
can grasp (überschaubar, in German). With my Art on Stamps topic I'm
obviously a dreamer (but I'm not the only one).

Victor Manta

Old October 24th 04, 12:00 PM
John Ray

Victor Manta wrote:

May I invite you to answer this posting, by eventually adding a short
comment, for example about what are you collecting. Your posting will let
know to our visitors how large actually is the experience of this philatelic
group.

My main collecting areas are Fiji (stamps, stationery, postal history),
French Polynesia (postal history).

--
John Ray, London UK.
Old October 24th 04, 01:15 PM
A. van Reenen

Netherlands and former colonies

"Victor Manta" schreef in bericht

Old October 24th 04, 02:18 PM
RKJ

"Victor Manta" wrote in message

For this reason I wonder how many actively participate or are at least

read
the postings in this NG.

I read the RCSD often. I almost only post replys and only if i have some
useful information to add...

May I invite you to answer this posting, by eventually adding a short
comment, for example about what are you collecting.

Denmark - 1864 issue
Denmark - 1875 to 1905 Bicoloured issue
Denmark - All postmarks
France - Napoleon Empire issues 1853 & 1862
France - Postal rates to Denmark
Germany - From old states to bout 1950
Europe/World - postmarks (various types from each country)

--
Rene Jorgensen

Old October 24th 04, 04:03 PM
Chas Adrion

Rene - I have started a collection of Denmark postmarks - trying for one
from every town. I am a real beginner in this area. Any advice?
chas adrion aps#94736

k...

Old October 24th 04, 04:43 PM
André van 't Hoog

Germany until 1949 (especially 1918 - 1923)
German censorship in world war I and II
Allied censorship in Germany after world war II

B.t.w., more of a reader than a poster.....

Regards,

André van 't Hoog