Gated Community and "Armed Guards".

Old June 27th 05, 02:39 PM
Frugal Joe

archive
"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...
Scroll to the bottom of this page and read about how things really are
in Noodle's neighborhood. I like how on the weekends there are no
security patrols and non-residents come into the community to visit the
"open to the public" bar! What security! Also read how the resident are
complaining because they don't even have a gate!

Scroll to "Share your News or Views"

http://www.beechmt.com/

You gotta love this excerpt:

"vehicles that come into our community that do not have the
proper stickers just drive past the guard and wave. When that happens
what do the guards do? There is one guard in particular that no matter
when I drive into the development he is on the phone. Some of the
guards just sit in the chair and do not even move."

Maybe they're too busy cleaning their guns!

Old June 27th 05, 08:03 PM
The Real Bev

Frugal Joe wrote:

archive

Is this really necessary? If you want to save them for your memory book, why
not just keep them on your HD?

"bicycle" wrote:

"vehicles that come into our community that do not have the
proper stickers just drive past the guard and wave. When that happens
what do the guards do? There is one guard in particular that no matter
when I drive into the development he is on the phone. Some of the
guards just sit in the chair and do not even move."

Maybe they're too busy cleaning their guns!

We visited a friend in a $multi-million/house beach community. The guard
(there were two at the post) took our names and VIN and then phoned the friend
just to make sure. I didn't notice whether the guy was armed or not, but the
crossbar looked fairly substantial.

--
Cheers, Bev
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\
Old June 28th 05, 01:24 AM
Frugal Joe

archive
"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

tripping28track wrote:
that will all change, when I give them your email, you dumb ass

Oh yeah, they'll put up a gate because you gave them someones email.
RIGHT!!!

Old June 28th 05, 07:23 AM
Bob Ward

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:03:14 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote:

We visited a friend in a $multi-million/house beach community. The guard
(there were two at the post) took our names and VIN and then phoned the friend
just to make sure. I didn't notice whether the guy was armed or not, but the
crossbar looked fairly substantial.

VIN? Why not something useful like the license plate number?

Old June 28th 05, 07:59 PM
The Real Bev

wrote:

We visited a friend in a $multi-million/house beach community. The guard
(there were two at the post) took our names and VIN and then phoned the friend
just to make sure. I didn't notice whether the guy was armed or not, but the
crossbar looked fairly substantial.

VIN? Why not something useful like the license plate number?

You can easily steal license plates.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old June 28th 05, 08:35 PM
Bob Ward

wrote:

We visited a friend in a $multi-million/house beach community. The guard
(there were two at the post) took our names and VIN and then phoned the friend
just to make sure. I didn't notice whether the guy was armed or not, but the
crossbar looked fairly substantial.

VIN? Why not something useful like the license plate number?

You can easily steal license plates.

You can't easily see the VIN on a moving vehicle.

Old June 28th 05, 09:01 PM
Rod Speed

wrote:

We visited a friend in a $multi-million/house beach community. The guard
(there were two at the post) took our names and VIN and then phoned the
friend
just to make sure. I didn't notice whether the guy was armed or not, but
the
crossbar looked fairly substantial.

VIN? Why not something useful like the license plate number?

You can easily steal license plates.

You can't easily see the VIN on a moving vehicle.

It aint moving while the goons check it out, stupid.

Old June 28th 05, 09:25 PM
The Real Bev

Bob Ward wrote:

wrote:

We visited a friend in a $multi-million/house beach community. The guard
(there were two at the post) took our names and VIN and then phoned the friend
just to make sure. I didn't notice whether the guy was armed or not, but the
crossbar looked fairly substantial.

VIN? Why not something useful like the license plate number?

You can easily steal license plates.

You can't easily see the VIN on a moving vehicle.

That's why they make you stop. I suspect that if you crashed through the
barrier one of the guards would call the cops.

--
Cheers,
Bev