Help me find the 1999 Washington Gold $5

Old April 22nd 05, 04:45 PM
Tom

Default Help me find the 1999 Washington Gold $5

Hi.
I am looking for the 1999 Washington Gold $5 "PCGS PF69"
Anyone out there who could tell me where I can find it?
I can find it, but I need to find someone that will send it to Denmark!

--

Thanks,

Tom Johansen
København SV

Old April 22nd 05, 05:20 PM
Bob Flaminio

Tom wrote:
I am looking for the 1999 Washington Gold $5 "PCGS PF69"
Anyone out there who could tell me where I can find it?
I can find it, but I need to find someone that will send it to
Denmark!

The Denmark angle is tricky -- many sellers are reticent to send gold
overseas. There's several of what you want on eBay right now; I'd
suggest emailing the sellers and asking very kindly if they would
consider shipping overseas.

Do you have anyone you trust in the States who can transship it for you?
That might be an option, too.

It's a great coin, and beautiful in proof, so I wish you luck in your
quest.

--
Bob

Old April 22nd 05, 05:54 PM
Tom

Hi Bob.

The Denmark angle is tricky -- many sellers are reticent to send gold
overseas.

I don't see why. I have never lost a coin. Maybe it have something to do
with, what country you are shipping to. There are countrys here in the EU.
that I would not order from ;o).

There's several of what you want on eBay right now; I'd suggest emailing
the sellers and asking very kindly if they would consider shipping
overseas.

I will tray ).

Do you have anyone you trust in the States who can transship it for you?
That might be an option, too.

No. Not yet anyway.

It's a great coin, and beautiful in proof, so I wish you luck in your
quest.

Thanks Bob. Yes it really is a very very nice coin. I like it a lot. It is
very hard to find the good US coins here in EU (. I always have to get
them overseas.

--

Thanks,

Tom Johansen
København SV.

Old April 22nd 05, 08:00 PM
winwin

How much are you will to pay for one? Make an offer, and there are
probably a number of members of this newsgroup that have one and might
be motivated to sell to you.

Regards,
Tom

Old April 22nd 05, 10:22 PM
Tom

Hi Tom.

Make an offer, and there are
probably a number of members of this newsgroup that have one and might
be motivated to sell to you.

I would pay around US $300, - for 1 PCGS PF69
Have seen them for sale on the net for $250 + shipping, so my $300 offer is
with shipping cost.

Thanks Tom.

--

Thanks,

Tom Johansen
København SV

oups.com...

Old April 23rd 05, 05:39 PM
winwin

Tom-

I have one in a PCGS PF-69 DC slab that I can sell you for $325
delivered to Copenhagen. If interested, reply by email please.

Regards,
Tom