Collectorama Show - October 10-12 - Lakeland, Florida

Old September 14th 03, 05:37 PM
EdKuszmar

Default Collectorama Show - October 10-12 - Lakeland, Florida

The 35th Semi-Annual Lakeland, Florida "Collectorama Coin and Currency
Show" will be held October 10-12, 2003 at the Lakeland Center, 700 West
Lemon, Lakeland, Florida. Collectorama offers Free Admission to all coin
and currency collectors. Just bring along this announcement and present
it at Registration. There is also Free Parking to Collectorama attendees.

The Lakeland Center is one of the finest coin show facilities in the South,
with a new modern facility, super lighting (halogen and mercury vapor),
and plenty of parking all around the facility. Easy to get to and find. Take
I-4 East from Tampa, or West from Orlando, to the Route 98 Exit, and then
go South. Route 98 will turn to the East, continue going straight on South
Florida Avenue, and the Lakeland Center is just west of downtown Lakeland.
If you are coming from Southeast Florida, take the turnpike to Yeehaw
Junction, go west on Route 60 until you get to Bartow, and then take Route
98 north to Lakeland (15 miles). Follow the signs to the Lakeland Center when
you get near the downtown area.

The host hotel for Collectorama is the Baymont Inn (I-4 - Exit 19) which is
about ten minutes from the show. The Baymont is a nice clean, quiet and
comfortable hotel that offers $54.00 room rates. Call 863-815-0606 for rooms.

Great group of dealers will be attending, and we urge guests to bring along any
type of Coins, Currency or Neat Collectibles to sell or trade. Free Appraisals
on Sunday, hourly door prizes, and a daily free handfull of money for the Kids.
A special show Souviner Card will be issued and the United States Postal
Service will be on hand to cancel the cards with a special Collectorama cancel.

While the majority of the show is Coins and Currency, we will also have dealers
on hand for a wide variety of Neat Collectibles such as Postcards, Antiques,
Paper Americana, Autographs, Jewelry, Ephemera, Stamps, Olympic Pins,
Baseball Cards and Sports Memorabilia, and a host of other Neat Collectibles.
If it is "legal" and "moral" it is welcome at Collectorama.

Collectorama is a family show, and we get a lot of youngsters coming in for
their Free Handfull of Money. We ask all dealers and collectors to bring along
some stuff for the Kid's Bucket. We will also accept cash donations, all of
which
will be used to buy more stuff to keep the Kid's Bucket filled during the
weekend.
Our dealers and collectors are very generous and some really neat stuff goes
into the bucket for the youngsters. Plan on attending.

For more information call Ed Kuszmar at 561-392-8551 or fax 561-392-8583.
Email: .
Web Site at:
http://hometown.aol.com/CollectoramaShow.