Does The President Sign?

Old December 9th 03, 05:34 AM
ExtremeLawMan76

Default Does The President Sign?

Does he sign through the mail? And how would one write the President as NOT to
get a visit from the Secret Service?
Old December 9th 03, 06:19 AM
Todd F.

If you don't want to get a visit from the Secret Service don't say
anything bad about him in ways of doing harm and any threats and you are
fine haha.. I doubt the President will send you an autograph... well, you
will get a preprint of course but he doesn't even have the time to sign all
the bills that will feed our starving children nonetheless an autograph
request.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old December 9th 03, 05:22 PM
Bcoton

If you don't want to get a visit from the Secret Service don't say
anything bad about him in ways of doing harm and any threats and you are
fine haha..

Todd F.

Don't mistake Todd's humor- the Secret Service has a policy of taking ANY
threat to the president seriously.

As for the rest of Todd's humor, take it very seriously. You want a PP, go for
it.
Old January 5th 04, 08:14 PM
Zeke D. Cork

Yeah, but only printing in block letters. He hasn't learned cursive
yet.
Old January 6th 04, 01:08 PM
Bjwebb3749

I have heard that he signs in person, but in the mail he would never see it.
BJ
http://bjwebb3749.tripod.com/bjscelebritysigns/

Old January 6th 04, 05:19 PM
dahoov2

I know... I had to constrain myself when I answered to this before. I
was visualizing the president sitting in his office with a stack of
fan mail and the secretary of state or defense in there and Bush
saying, "Let's see, sign these photos or sign these bills". Hmmm..

Old January 7th 04, 08:50 PM
Robert de Ridder

In Autograph Collector they stated, that as a rule, when you write to just
ask for an autograph you won't get one.
For all non essential signings an autopen is used since the Kennedy days.

Robert

"Autographs" schreef in bericht
om...
(ExtremeLawMan76) wrote in message

Does he sign through the mail? And how would one write the President as

NOT to
get a visit from the Secret Service?

Is it a preprint or autopen signature that you get from the president?

Stephen

Old January 8th 04, 01:05 AM
TRDTRIX

s it a preprint or autopen signature that you get from the president?

In most cases it is a Autopen which is common with politicians Depending on the
circumstances you can get a personalised photo along with a Autopen signature
My wife's boss worked for GW on his Illinois campaign in the 2000 elections and
he recieved a personalised autopenned signature of GW and his Wife Laura nice
picture but not a true autograph He gave it to me even though I voted for Gore
I still have it in my collection I'm Non Partisan when it comes to Autograph
collecting

TRD