HOW TO BOOT MI5

Old November 18th 07, 12:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Default HOW TO BOOT MI5

Everyone send is 10 e-mail saying stop spamming our site maybe he'll
get the point
Old November 18th 07, 01:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

Nah. He/she would only see it as new possible "clients" to email...

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old November 18th 07, 02:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

This is one reason why AutographDC is created to keep M15 spam out of
our group. Since it appears
that alt.collecting.autographs do not have a moderator, this group
gets all the spammers and junk maiil.

I recommend that if someone can locate that person I wrote earlier
about, and send them a post to watch
over the group, they might come back. Spaceman started it back in
1993.

Chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AutographDC

Old November 18th 07, 03:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

NOOOOO. This guy has done this for years and sometimes not on all
groups but some and on various websites. He'll think YOU are MI5
persercuting him. He's actually really ill; best not to agitate him.

Old November 18th 07, 03:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Can't we just filter him out individually?

Old November 18th 07, 04:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

On Nov 17, 6:45 pm, wrote:
Everyone send is 10 e-mail saying stop spamming our site maybe he'll
get the point- Hide quoted text -

His host is http://www.newsdemon.com/ and you can file a complaint
there. If we all file complaints maybe we can get him booted.
Old November 18th 07, 11:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

That's probably if you send your usenet groups to your inbox. I'm
sure you could filter anything that
has M15 in the subject line.

Chip

Boot or No? TC8trax 8 Track Tapes 2 June 9th 04 03:01 AM
8-Track Boot Gallery1 8-track Eye Candy 8 Track Tapes 1 February 22nd 04 10:36 PM
8-Track Boot Gallery 3 8-track Eye Candy 8 Track Tapes 0 February 13th 04 03:37 PM
8-Track Boot Gallery 2 8-track Eye Candy 8 Track Tapes 0 February 13th 04 03:35 PM
Beatles Boot The Poodlebutt 8 Track Tapes 1 November 16th 03 10:55 PM