FA: British coins, RCC tokens, & a wood flat

Old June 27th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default FA: British coins, RCC tokens, & a wood flat

on ebay:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...e&userid=coin3

Uncut Northwestern Univ Wooden Nickel Flat ERROR 1951
RCC 5 Embers Bronze Token
RCC 1 Spark Silver Token
43 mixed UK decimal and pre-decimal coins
11 different date silver British pre-decimal coins

Please e-mail me with any questions, thanks for looking

--
mark

Old June 27th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default British coins, RCC tokens, & a wood flat

Mark

Tried your web page link and it doesn't seem to work. Is there a new link?

Chuck

Old June 27th 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Chuck Miller wrote:
Mark

Tried your web page link and it doesn't seem to work. Is there a new link?

Chuck

Try this one:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcoin3QQhtZ-1

Jerry

Old June 28th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Jerry Dennis" wrote in message
ups.com...

Chuck Miller wrote:
Mark

Tried your web page link and it doesn't seem to work. Is there a new

link?

Chuck

Try this one:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcoin3QQhtZ-1

Jerry

Paid $12.50 for my 5 Ember coin. Looks like you might do better than that.
Kind of sly to start it out at $19.99 right after the hub-bub in the RCC
group about them. Clever.
I wanted the 1 Ember, but not at that price. LOL!

Jonathan_ATC

Old June 29th 06, 12:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Chuck Miller wrote:
Mark

Tried your web page link and it doesn't seem to work. Is there a
new link?

Chuck

Try this one:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcoin3QQhtZ-1

Jerry

Paid $12.50 for my 5 Ember coin. Looks like you might do better than
that. Kind of sly to start it out at $19.99 right after the hub-bub
in the RCC group about them. Clever.
I wanted the 1 Ember, but not at that price. LOL!

Jonathan_ATC

You think that is expensive? Here are some ending eBay auctions for the 1
Ember as of 5 Mar 03. IIRC, that was within a 5-6 month period after they
were created.

804376085 - $55.51
805157243 - $100.01
3300146339 - $103.49
3301254827 - $70.99
3303275678 - $78.00
3304584590 - $62.21 - 6 @ Dutch
3306173342 - $82.89
3307799786 - $67.00
3007153691 - $52.55
3010533797 - $70.99
3036633897 - $94.63

--
©¿©¬
~

Old June 29th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Ed Hendricks wrote:

You think that is expensive? Here are some ending eBay auctions for the 1
Ember as of 5 Mar 03. IIRC, that was within a 5-6 month period after they
were created.

I sold the first 1 ember on ebay. I was delighted with what I got,
until I say the 2nd and 3rd go. Even then I wasn't unhappy, just
thinking I should have waited.

For some reason the 5 embers has never gotten anywhere near the ending
bids of the 1 ember. I'm looking forward to see how the spark does; I
don't know if any of these have been sold on ebay before this, or not.

--
mark

Old June 29th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Ed Hendricks" wrote in message
. ..

Chuck Miller wrote:
[...]

You guys leave my bids alone!

Old June 29th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Ed Hendricks wrote:
You think that is expensive? Here are some ending eBay auctions for
the 1 Ember as of 5 Mar 03. IIRC, that was within a 5-6 month
period after they were created.
[... snip prices ranging from $52 to $103 ...]

Another data point: I think the one I sold earlier this month was the
most recent 1 Ember sale - and it went for just a touch over $30.

--
Jim Seymour
Old July 4th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jonathan_ATC

"Ed Hendricks" wrote in message
. ..
You think that is expensive? Here are some ending eBay auctions for the 1
Ember as of 5 Mar 03. IIRC, that was within a 5-6 month period after

they
were created.

804376085 - $55.51
805157243 - $100.01
3300146339 - $103.49
3301254827 - $70.99
3303275678 - $78.00
3304584590 - $62.21 - 6 @ Dutch
3306173342 - $82.89
3307799786 - $67.00
3007153691 - $52.55
3010533797 - $70.99
3036633897 - $94.63

--
©¿©¬
~
Ed Hendricks

I was unaware! I got a real bargain on the 5 ember. I could not figure out
why the 1 ember went for 3-4 times as much. Is it silver? (I know this has
been discussed, but I lost the threads and can't remember.)

Jonathan_ATC