Trading my Autographs For Hotwheels

Old September 3rd 03, 04:50 AM
N2thewall

Default Trading my Autographs For Hotwheels

Greetings,
I have a large lot of autographs I would like to trade for Hotwheels as my
collecting has changed over the years....Im looking for Redlines, Limited
Editions, T-hunts....Please drop me an email & let me know what you have to
trade....Im looking to trade these as a lot only....My email address is

Here is the list:
BASEBALL
99 Fleer Sports Illustrated Rico Petrocelli
99 Fleer Sports Illustrated Al Kaline
99 SP Authentic Ricky Ledee
97 Bowman Donnie Sadler
95 Classic 5 Sport Roger Cedeno
95 Signature Rookies Jose Cruz Jr. 206/1000
99 Upper Deck Authentics Mike Kinkade
99 Team Best Brad Penny
99 Just Minors Juan Melo
98 Bowman Paul Wilder
97 Donruss Signature Wilton Guerrero
96 Best Shad Williams
96 Best Andrew Vessel
96 Best Jose Tesidor
96 Best Angel Ramirez (x2)
96 Best Hugo Pivaral
96 Best Eric Ludwick
96 Best Brooks Kieschnick
96 Best Aaron Holbert
96 Best Todd Dunn
96 Best Ryan Dempster
96 Best Davey Coggin
96 Best Brian Banks
96 Donruss Leaf Signature Series Silver Darren Dreifort
96 Donruss '' '' '' '' Bronze Rondell White (x2)
96 Donruss '' '' '' ''Bronze Phil Plantier
96 Donruss '' '' '' ''Bronze Ernie Young
96 Donruss '' '' '' ''Bronze Moises Alou
96 Donruss '' '' '' ''Bronze Doug Drabek
96 Leaf Darrin Erstad
96 Leaf Bill Rissley
96 Leaf Craig Worthington
96 Leaf Steve Trachsel
96 Leaf Tim Spehr
96 Leaf Bruce Ruffin
96 Leaf Carlos Reyes (x2)
96 Leaf Steve Reed
96 Leaf Jeff Reboulet
96 Leaf Tom Quinlan
96 Leaf Jimmy Poole
96 Leaf JR Phillips
96 Leaf Yorkis Perez
96 Leaf Terry Matthews
96 Leaf Jimmy Myers
96 Leaf Matt Mantei
96 Leaf Torey Lovullo (x2)
96 Leaf Mike James
96 Leaf Gil Heredia
96 Leaf Doug Henry
96 Leaf Craig Grebeck
96 Leaf Ed Giovanola
96 Leaf Mike Gallego
96 Leaf John Flaherty
96 Leaf Jorge Fabregas
96 Leaf Alvaro Espinoza
96 Leaf Francisco Cordova
96 Leaf John Briscoe

FOOTBALL
99 Skybox Kevin Turner

BASKETBALL
98 Skybox Jacque Vaughn
99 Presspass Calvin Booth
99 Collectors Edge Venson Hamilton
99 Collectors Edge Jeff Foster

Thank You
David

Trading References available or you can check my Ebay Feedback under the same
name!!!