66FOURDOOR FRAUD ALERT!

Old August 4th 06, 05:23 AM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Wereo_SUPREME

Default 66FOURDOOR FRAUD ALERT!

DeserTBoB wrote:
As if to tempt punishment, Charlie Nudo, aka 66fourdoor on eBay, has
defiantly listed yet another fake "alignment" tape...yet another fraud
he runs off at home on his misaligned machines on bulk erased blank
cartridges, usually bad quality Radio Shack or relabeled prerecorded
carts.

Now you can take action against this latest "Cholly Noodles'" scam
yourself! Simply go to this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUDIOTEX-8TRACK-...QQcmdZViewItem

...go to the bottom and click "Report This Item." This will take you
to a Java menu page. In the "Step 1" box, click "Counterfeits and
copyright violations." In "Step 2," click "Bootlegs and counterfeit
media." Under "Step 3," click "Media on Recordable Formats..." and
then click the "Continue" button. This brings up the next page, and
you simply click on the "Email Us" link, which brings up yet ANOTHER
Java page, which will ask for your user name and password. Do that,
and then you'll get what passes for their "email form" (which doesn't
allow any commentary at all, of course, but has the item number filled
in.) Click "Send A Copy To My Email Address" and then just click
send, and another fraud has been reported to eBay's notoriously lax
Trust & Safety joke. You'll then get a copy of it that you can post
on Usenet with which to drive Noodles nuts!

Do it now...the more reports from disparate sources, the more they'll
have to take action against this long-time fraudster and con artist.
The goal: 66fourdoor OFF eBay forever...a laudable goal, indeed!

We have a regular poster here who needs "an alignment" to that
porcelain plate that holds up what little splatter's left in that
defective skull of his. He thinks he lives in a GATED COMMUNITY in Las
Vegas but actually there are no GATES there.

BAN NOODLES!!!!!

Old August 4th 06, 05:29 AM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Steven

Wereo_SUPREME wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
[...]

I want better sauce and more mushrooms and bigger meatballs, not those
on sauce and 'shrooms who are meatheads.

Will you just let the Red Queen off their heads and crawl back in your
happy rabbit holes?

Muchos Garcias. Play Traffic in a car.

Old August 4th 06, 05:56 AM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
[email protected]

rces, the more they'll
have to take action against this long-time fraudster and con artist.
The goal: 66fourdoor OFF eBay forever...a laudable goal, indeed!

We have a regular poster here who needs "an alignment" to that
porcelain plate that holds up what little splatter's left in that
defective skull of his. He thinks he lives in a GATED COMMUNITY in Las
Vegas but actually there are no GATES there.

Big bloated-out of shape -gay man with beefy man-tits. Lives over at
1810 Blvd.-Apt- 14-A.In a 200 square foot hellhole apartment with
greasy walls. A size 68 inch waist. Bad brown rotting teeth & sewer
breath. A rat's nest perm. Puss infected warts and a vile & disgusting
body odor. That make people gag as they pass him- says what?

Old August 4th 06, 07:01 AM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
artcinco

In article et,
"Sherlock Bones" wrote:

"Jimmy the Hand" The cross-posting is driving me nuts. I really only want
to peruse the ledzep group, and then **** like this shows up!

You need to KILLFILE all of the morons that post crud that has nothing to do
with Led Zep. I killfile them regularly.

The cretin, Kill Master just popped up again, so I will killfile him again.
There are probably 75-100 worthless trash that cross-post here or are
constantly posting personal flames.

Just keep KILLFILING them (use the BLOCK MESSAGE feature under the MESSAGE
tab if you are using Outlook Express).

That Kill Master fellow makes friends everywhere he posts.
Old August 4th 06, 10:21 AM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Sherlock Bones

Default Useless Sock Puppet Alert

"artcinco" That Kill Master fellow makes friends everywhere he posts..

On Led Zep, there seem to be some strands of malicious participants who are
like some kind of venereal disease that cannot be cured.

The primary groups a

Slumpy's enemies (and most of his friends). These seem to number hundreds of
sock puppets. Any time I see the word "Slumpy" it is usually some kind of
personal flaming. Anyone doing that needs to be killfiled.

Kill Master, Wereo Supreme (and his dozens of enemies). Any mention of the
word WEREO is always some kind of worthless spam/flame.

If you can BLOCK MESSAGES by any of those folks and their sock puppets; then
this newsgroup is not bad.

Old August 4th 06, 11:50 AM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
[email protected]

I'd like to know about other trackers AC/DC 8-track collections. I have
a few adcd. For Those About to Rock, We Salute You, Back in Black,
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. What a great hard rock band they are.
Flick of the Switch would be great one to own.