1954 canadian 1000 dollar bills for sale

Old June 16th 04, 04:36 PM
moneystuff

Default 1954 canadian 1000 dollar bills for sale

i have a couple of canadian 1000 dollar bill in near uncirculated condition,
edges are sharp no stains . bill are very crisp. i have had in storage for
years, along with some old 5's tens 2's etc. anyone help me with current
value on these? looking to possibly sell. my brother collects mostly silver
but did give me some idea and looking for someone more into paper money then
he is for better opinion.

Old June 16th 04, 11:08 PM
Sheldon England

"moneystuff" wrote in message ...
i have a couple of canadian 1000 dollar bill in near uncirculated condition,
edges are sharp no stains . bill are very crisp. i have had in storage for
years, along with some old 5's tens 2's etc. anyone help me with current
value on these? looking to possibly sell. my brother collects mostly silver
but did give me some idea and looking for someone more into paper money then
he is for better opinion.

You can find current catalogue values in the J&M website
(www.jandm.com) in the Canadian Banknotes section. If looking to sell
you could also e-mail ) or fax (604-876-1518) a list
of the items to J&M for a "no obligation" offer.

Hope this helps.

- Sheldon

Old June 18th 04, 07:20 AM
Scott Stevenson

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:51:48 -0700, "moneystuff"
wrote:

THANKS SHELDON

"Sheldon England" wrote in message
. com...
"moneystuff" wrote in message

i have a couple of canadian 1000 dollar bill in near uncirculated

condition,
edges are sharp no stains . bill are very crisp. i have had in storage

for
years, along with some old 5's tens 2's etc. anyone help me with current
value on these? looking to possibly sell. my brother collects mostly

silver
but did give me some idea and looking for someone more into paper money

then
he is for better opinion.

You can find current catalogue values in the J&M website
(www.jandm.com) in the Canadian Banknotes section. If looking to sell
you could also e-mail ) or fax (604-876-1518) a list
of the items to J&M for a "no obligation" offer.

Hope this helps.

- Sheldon

One other thing to be aware of is that there were two varieties of
the 1954 notes, dealing with HM's hair.

In the original version, the hair behind her ear looked like it
formed an evil face, giving rise to the term "Devil's Face". Later,
the portrait was modified so that the devil's face didn't appear. The
J&M website shows the difference.

take care,
Scott
Old May 5th 12, 07:06 PM
suggy suggy is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneystuff View Post
i have a couple of canadian 1000 dollar bill in near uncirculated condition,
edges are sharp no stains . bill are very crisp. i have had in storage for
years, along with some old 5's tens 2's etc. anyone help me with current
value on these? looking to possibly sell. my brother collects mostly silver
but did give me some idea and looking for someone more into paper money then
he is for better opinion.

I am interested in buying a Canadian $1000.00 dollar bill for my wife who has a small collection of different Canadian bills. I am not a collector so have no idea what values are. Have you determined a value and would you sell me one of those bills if I can afford it?

coins paper money bidville [email protected] Coins 0 January 7th 05 06:24 PM
FA : 1937 Canadian ONE, TWO and TEN DOLLAR BILLS (3 items) esq Coins 0 January 21st 04 03:50 AM
FA : 1937 Canadian ONE, TWO and TEN DOLLAR BILLS (3 items) esq Paper Money 0 January 21st 04 03:50 AM
Can't get $2s Malanutt 4 Life Coins 10 January 14th 04 10:53 PM
Coin Talk Needs You Peter T Davis Coins 51 September 16th 03 01:19 AM