wtb: rockola 1464 amp

Old January 14th 11, 02:39 AM
cjkelly025 cjkelly025 is offline
Junior Member

Default wtb: rockola 1464 amp

Evening, I just picked this one up last week and it had an amp and such in a box gave it a brief look over and called it good and loaded it up. I started messing with it yesterday and have everything else going right and go to grab the amp out of the box and low and behold it is not even in the same decade. More like late 60s early 70s amp. Does anyone know where I can come across an original amp? I believe it is a 32211-A or so. And since I have been following this for a little has anyone ever found a place to find the front glass other than the one place overseas that will not ship? Thanks for any help or info ahead of time.

Thanks,
Joey
Old January 14th 11, 01:40 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
em pinball

--
cjkelly025

i have a rockola amp. looks good but working condition unknown. i can
put a photo on your craiglists if you interested. 50 plus shipping.
located 65270. thanks norm
Old January 14th 11, 01:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
em pinball

On Jan 14, 7:40*am, em pinball wrote:
On Jan 13, 8:39*pm, cjkelly025

wrote:
Evening, I just picked this one up last week and it had an amp and such
in a box gave it a brief look over and called it good and loaded it up.
I started messing with it yesterday and have everything else going right
and go to grab the amp out of the box and low and behold it is not even
in the same decade. More like late 60s early 70s amp. Does anyone know
where I can come across an original amp? I believe it is a 32211-A or
so. And since I have been following this for a little has anyone ever
found a place to find the front glass other than the one place overseas
that will not ship? Thanks for any help or info ahead of time.

Thanks,
Joey

--
cjkelly025

i have a rockola amp. was told it was for a 1436 but would fit others up and down. it was in an ami f box that i bought. looks good but working condition unknown. i can
put a photo on your craiglists if you interested. 50 plus shipping.
located 65270. thanks norm- Hide quoted text -

Old January 14th 11, 01:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
em pinball

wrote:
[...]

located 65270. thanks norm- reply to if interested..

Old January 15th 11, 12:03 AM
cjkelly025 cjkelly025 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by em pinball View Post

wrote:
[...]

Hey Norm much appreciated I emailed you my email address, of not you can put it on Illinois Bloomington/Normal craigslist with jukebox amp title.
Thanks in adance,
Joey