Ami E 120

Old January 13th 11, 03:29 PM
wendlandt wendlandt is offline
Junior Member

Default Ami E 120

I picked up an AMI E120 the other day and am having selector problems with it. I have cleaned all the push button selector contacts and the credit unit. None of the push buttons will make a selection. I have the manual, but it is a little hard to tell if I have the plugs in the correct position. Does anyone out there know the order of the plugs when you plug them into the pin bank. They were not plugged in when I bought it. If you are looking from the back of the machine. The row to the front of the box is: 123456123456. The row closest to the back of the machine is 7 8 9 10 11 12 7 8 9 10 11 12. Is this correct, or do I have it backwards?
Old January 14th 11, 01:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
em pinball

--
wendlandt

i think the only problem you would have if the plugs are wrong is the
proper record may not be selected. with your machine turned on and
ready to play push down on one of the arms in your pin bank uner the
carriage. push on the opposite of the long rod in the middle. this
should start you machine and play the record. if it works fine then i
would look into your credit unit. norm
Old January 14th 11, 09:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Tim[_4_]

On Jan 13, 7:12*pm, em pinball wrote:
On Jan 13, 9:29*am, wendlandt
wrote:

[...]

Have you checked all your fuses?Could be a voltage problem

FS: AMI J-120 & AMI K-200 at Allentown Pa Vintage Pinballs Juke Boxes 1 May 6th 07 11:35 PM
F.S. ami g 120 [email protected] Juke Boxes 0 May 26th 06 05:58 AM
AMI G-120 EM PINBALL Juke Boxes 0 November 28th 04 02:33 PM
AMI G-120 Value? grump Juke Boxes 0 October 16th 03 01:14 PM
AMI I 120 FS classic-tech Juke Boxes 0 August 14th 03 03:12 PM