wttf: T'Pol Costume Card / Binder

Old October 3rd 03, 01:31 AM
JG Boutilier

Default wttf: T'Pol Costume Card / Binder

Hi all, I'm in desire of the upcoming T'Pol Costume to be found in the
Binder.

I have a Complete DS9 Ezri Dax (deboer) Auto for Trade A15

from what I see, the A15 is more than twice the value of the binder and
costume, so should be a good trade.

please email direct,
thanks, jim

--
PLEASE REMOVE "NOSPAM" from my email when REPLYING. Do NOT automatically
hit repy to send email.

Thanks, James

Old October 3rd 03, 03:30 AM
DAYK

According to the Rittenhouse Website,
the binder card is the T'Pol promo card, not the costume card. The T'Pol
costume card is listed as a mult-icase incentive card, which means it will be
very expensive on E-bay no doubt.

Subject: wttf: T'Pol Costume Card / Binder

Old October 6th 03, 01:32 AM
Lynne Stewart

Actually, there are TWO T'Pol costume cards. One is a true *costume card*
swatch of fabric, the other is a *preview* card, not sure if it will be a
special type of card or what, but it's not a fabric card. The favric card is
a bidner excluisve, the preview card is a multi-case dealer incentive. The
costume card used the Season III blue catsuit uniform. Not sure what image
is on the preview card.

Lynne

Lynne Stewart http://www.jklm.net/index.html
KLM Enterprises, Inc. Home of the Trek Card Geek!

Home of the AMOK TIMES NEWSLETTER-Info on Star Trek Cards
KLM CARDS-Trek cards and stuff for sale!
Online consignment AUCTIONNE for Star Trek Cards
Ask about the CARD COLLECTIVE-a ST Cards Reference CD!

Old October 6th 03, 03:10 AM
DAYK

I hope you are right. I was just at the website and they list the binder card
as a T'Pol promo card #P3, not a costume card.
I guess the best thing to do is ask Rittenhouse directly.

Old October 6th 03, 01:20 PM
Lynne Stewart

Here's the text they list in the ordering section of their site for the
binders:

***

Full case of Enterprise: Season 2 Collectors Albums. Each album comes
complete with 12 plastic pages, a bonus promo card and an exclusive T'Pol
costume card. 4 albums per case

***

I'm also pretty sure I got a letter along with my sales material to the
effect as well. At least right after I got the sales materia I posted a
message to my newsletter group about the costume card in the binder, so I
hope i wasn't hallucinating

Lynne

Old October 6th 03, 03:45 PM
DAYK

I wrote to Rittenhouse and I got the official answer right from the the top.
Here it is:

The "From The Archives" costume card produced from an actual screen worn season
three T'Pol costume cards will be in the binder as well as a promo card
featuring T'Pol on the front. There is a "season three sneak-peak" T'Pol card
that show T'Pol in both of her season three costume cards that is a case
incentive card. This card will be printed on foil and embossed and is only
available to dealers who order two or more cases of cards.

Robert Kohlbus
Rittenhouse Archives, Ltd.