Off Topic: where can I find free tattoo designs?

Old August 20th 08, 03:14 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Off Topic: where can I find free tattoo designs?

The only one I found I liked wasn't free and was small in size and
they had rigged it so I couldn't snag it (had a flash embedded and
right click disable to boot). I am trying to locate a shamrock design
(that is detailed, not cartoony and classy).
Old August 20th 08, 12:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bob

Just Google a Shamrock, any image can be turned into a tattoo. They
will either shrink or inlarge it at the studio and use it for the
template.
Old August 20th 08, 01:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I only found one image I liked (Googled about 200 or more pages!) and
they wanted bucks to download but I might have to do it (couldn't be
enlarged).

Old August 20th 08, 06:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

I can't say that I every felt the need for one. :-)

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old August 20th 08, 06:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

What can I say, I am going through mid life crises... actually my
husband doesn't think I'd do it and I thought what the hell; next time
I go to music fest, I might inquire (but the pain worries me). I'll
just get a tiny shamrock to cover a tiny scar on my back where I had a
mole removed. It's the perfect spot for a tattoo. Maybe I'll upload
a photo... LOL

Old August 20th 08, 07:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Max@MGMemorabilia[_2_]

"Sue H" wrote in message
PS Anyone here have a tattoo?

I have loads, got my 1st in San Fran in 1997 and havent really looked back.
The pain is very addictive!!! :-)

Email me and I'll drop some images over if you are interested....

Max

Old August 20th 08, 08:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
2008ny

wrote:

Just Google a Shamrock, any image can be turned into a tattoo. They
will either shrink or inlarge it at the studio and use it for the
template.

Wow...you never met a topic that you couldn't comment on !
Are you that bored ?
Tatoo's....jeeeesh

Old August 20th 08, 09:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Terry

over the top!!!

Old August 20th 08, 09:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Yep, I am just bored and out to annoy you. Makes me feel all warm
inside thinking of how upset you get.

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:14:14 -0700, "2008ny"
wrote:

.. .