F.S. WURLITZER BUBBLER 1015 OMT VINYL JUKEBOX

Old June 2nd 07, 01:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
rockintheusa

Default F.S. WURLITZER BUBBLER 1015 OMT VINYL JUKEBOX

Selling a very nice working Wurlitzer 1015 OMT, it's a reproduction
from the 90's, juke box plays & sounds great.
I'm asking $4250, or offers. Jukebox is located in Mpls Mn. 55306
Email me for photos or any additional info.

Old June 3rd 07, 01:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Joe H

Sorry to tell you, but you can buy a brand new Rockola CD bubbler for
about $4600. I know of two gently used wurlitzer OMT-CD 100's for sale
for $3500 each with no buyers. I think real world on you Bubbler is
$2500-2800

Old June 3rd 07, 02:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Keith Stelter

Well,
I wasn't going to say anything, but since someone else commented on it, I'll
add that I see the vinyl version OMT's at amusement auctions not getting a
$1,000.00 starting bid. Even on Ebay the 100CD versions are only getting a
little over $3,000.00.
If this one was bought new, and has been home use only since day one, it
will command a little higher price, but nowhere near $4,000.00.
Jukebox reality isn't a great place to be these days if you are selling...

ups.com...

Old June 3rd 07, 02:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
mike

Just for future reference, where can I buy a new Rockola CD bubbler for
$4600?

I may need to rethink pricing on mine : (

Mike in Dallas

"Keith Stelter" wrote in message
Well,
I wasn't going to say anything, but since someone else commented on it,
I'll add that I see the vinyl version OMT's at amusement auctions not
getting a $1,000.00 starting bid. Even on Ebay the 100CD versions are
only getting a little over $3,000.00.
If this one was bought new, and has been home use only since day one, it
will command a little higher price, but nowhere near $4,000.00.
Jukebox reality isn't a great place to be these days if you are selling...

ups.com...

Old June 3rd 07, 03:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Keith Stelter

I was wondering about that also.
I know that if you shop really hard you can find Wurlitzer CD OMT's for just
over $5,000.00, but I thought that the Rock Ola boxes were more than the
Wurlies.

"mike" wrote in message
Just for future reference, where can I buy a new Rockola CD bubbler for
$4600?

I may need to rethink pricing on mine : (

Mike in Dallas

"Keith Stelter" wrote in message
Well,
I wasn't going to say anything, but since someone else commented on it,
I'll add that I see the vinyl version OMT's at amusement auctions not
getting a $1,000.00 starting bid. Even on Ebay the 100CD versions are
only getting a little over $3,000.00.
If this one was bought new, and has been home use only since day one, it
will command a little higher price, but nowhere near $4,000.00.
Jukebox reality isn't a great place to be these days if you are
selling...

ups.com...

Old June 3rd 07, 06:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Joe H

That was the last time I priced them at Chicago; plus freight and tax
if applicable. Of course to Arizona the freight was substantial.

Old June 3rd 07, 06:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
mike

yup - I didn't think $4500 would cover dealer invoice on a new Rock-ola
bubbler but who knows?

Mike

. ..

"mike" wrote in message
Just for future reference, where can I buy a new Rockola CD bubbler for
$4600?

I may need to rethink pricing on mine : (

Mike in Dallas

"Keith Stelter" wrote in message
Well,
I wasn't going to say anything, but since someone else commented on it,
I'll add that I see the vinyl version OMT's at amusement auctions not
getting a $1,000.00 starting bid. Even on Ebay the 100CD versions are
only getting a little over $3,000.00.
If this one was bought new, and has been home use only since day one, it
will command a little higher price, but nowhere near $4,000.00.
Jukebox reality isn't a great place to be these days if you are
selling...

ups.com...