Star Collector Mailbox - 8/22

Old August 23rd 08, 01:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

Default Star Collector Mailbox - 8/22

Ms Doris Shero - AAGPBL
11821 North Hemlock Street
Spokane, WA 99218-2718
(mailed trading card, custom index card, SASE; received both signed)
(sent 8/15 - received 8/22) - 7 days

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old August 23rd 08, 05:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
2008ny

"Gummby3" wrote in message
. ..
Ms Doris Shero - AAGPBL
11821 North Hemlock Street
Spokane, WA 99218-2718
(mailed trading card, custom index card, SASE; received both signed)
(sent 8/15 - received 8/22) - 7 days

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

How do you find these woman that nobody has ever heard of,
and why ?

Old August 23rd 08, 06:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

If you've never heard of them, then it's simply because you're not
educated in US history. They are all members of the All American
Girls Professional Baseball League. Go to www.aagpbl.org to learn
some history. As for how to find, them, a little thing called Google,
my website, Star Tiger, the list goes on. As for why. I like to
collect history. Now, why are you here again?

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

"2008ny" wrote in message

. ..

Old August 23rd 08, 02:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

On Aug 22, 9:43*pm, "2008ny" wrote:
"How do you find these woman that nobody has ever heard of,
and why ?"

It's like collecting extreme nobody/loser autographs. I think I'll go
collect the autographs of every one of my 3rd cousins. Same
difference.

Old August 23rd 08, 03:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Because SOME people on here are not like everyone else... they don't
go with what is popular; instead, we develop unique collections.
Collections of historical or unique significance. Collections of
great value over the here today and gone tomorrow Miley Cyrus's,
Britney Spears' and Paris Hiltons' of the world. Some people collect
what is fun rather than what they can profit off of.

The fact that you and NY (People see you both arrive and do the same
crap and can put it together) seem to think you must collect just what
YOU know, shows you know NOTHING about collecting. Neither of you post
anything ever related to autographs or what you collect. Obviously,
you are on here JUST to troll. You both seems very ill-informed and
uneducated as well as less than nice personalities. I am sure you
have a lot of people who love you both (if you are two people) LOL.

Criticizing others shows negativity not about the people you try to
show as negative but youself. It shows your ignorance, your low
self-esteem and your jealousies. There is nothing funny about what
you do other than make my day. I love it. I get more validated and
then can post LONG RANTING POSTS to **** you off! Thanks for making
my day.

Old August 23rd 08, 03:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

One day your 3rd cousins autographs will be part of history and they
can research your family tree and discover where Bigfoot really came
from.

Old August 23rd 08, 09:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
2008ny

"Gummby3" wrote in message
. ..
If you've never heard of them, then it's simply because you're not
educated in US history. They are all members of the All American Girls
Professional Baseball League. Go to www.aagpbl.org to learn some history.
As for how to find, them, a little thing called Google, my website, Star
Tiger, the list goes on. As for why. I like to collect history. Now,
why are you here again?

T o question you,thats all,
I didn't know that womens bb was such a large part of u.s. history.
I never saw it in any of my history books,or the history channel,or regular
tv,
or anywhere for that matter.
Didn't know they were bigger than Ruth,Gerhig,Mays,Mantle....
Jeez thanks for the lesson !

Old August 23rd 08, 09:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

Actually, collecting family signatures is a popular practice too.
People that do genealogy like to have the signature to go along with
the information. That's a good tip. :-)

Old August 23rd 08, 09:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

Not a problem. Somebody being collectible does not have to be some
extremely overpaid movie star of today. Most of these flash in the
pans won't even be a blip in history 25 years from now. I would
rather have people in my collection that amounted to something, in the
long run.

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

"2008ny" wrote in message

. ..

Old August 24th 08, 02:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Talk about YAWN! I love I make up upset (thanks for making my day!).
Same time tomorrow?

You find here you are outwitted, outmatched and definitely
out-classed. You have been weighed, measure and found wanting....
PLONK.

PS I take it alt.daycare was filled up again today?

Yes you are making crazy,you are indeed so superior,so thoughful and
enlightening,and full of yourself.
That being said,I'm sure I know far more about collecting and have far
better stories to tell than you have
bored people with in this ng.You seem to argee with the few people that are
here on everything.
Good for you.You are incredibly boring.Most or all of you points are
pointless.Ageeing is easy,showing
a difference of opinion takes some thought,which you don't have.
If you had some original thoughts in your head you would see that a guy/girl
(can't tell) collecting women
bb players in not very intresting.No one here would know any of those names
if they were thrown out there
and you had to guess who they were.
Therefore the other poster is indeed correct when he says its like getting
your 3rd cousins sig.
There are tons of addresses on Star Tiger,most are of people nobody could
possibly give a damn about
except a select group.
Don't speak for anybody,you haven't a clue.Womens baseball is not a big part
of history except to him/her
(still can't tell).Nor are your stalking stories at your local music hall
interesting.
You seem to need to validate everything you do to the six people here.
You ask a lot of questions that all adults should be able to answer on their
own.
You can question my education all you like,I 'm sure that too makes you feel
superior (you need that ).
Look and see who has the most posts here (too much time on your hands),and
also look and see
who has the most pointless post,you win hands down.
Its not criticizing,its fact.I'm keeping this long for you so you can kill
time untill Rick Springfield
rolls into town again,then you can tell everybody how rude he was the second
time around.
A newsgroup should be there to give something interesting (look up that
word ).
So if you want to think that you can **** me of,you go right ahead,I'm sure
you need that.
Maybe you should think twice about your posts,maybe only you care.

p.s. my lawn guy will now sign mowers and rakes
but alas,no personalizing
damn !!!