Jack Nicklaus to be first living non-royal on UK banknote

Old July 1st 05, 01:12 AM
stonej

Default Jack Nicklaus to be first living non-royal on UK banknote

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p....WTUk&refer=uk

Old July 8th 05, 04:30 AM
Michael Benveniste

On 30 Jun 2005 17:12:54 -0700, "stonej"
wrote:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p....WTUk&refer=uk

Can anyone recommend a reputable source where I can order a few of
these? I know several people who would love them as gifts.

--
Michael Benveniste --
Old July 8th 05, 06:02 PM
trojan66

wrote:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p....WTUk&refer=uk

Can anyone recommend a reputable source where I can order a few of
these? I know several people who would love them as gifts.

--
Michael Benveniste --

I saw these mentioned during a program on the Golf Channel. In my
opinion, very attractive design. What an honor for Jack Nicklaus.

I would be interested in purchasing several of these as well. I would
be thankful for any assistance or information. Thanks...

Roger

Old July 14th 05, 03:53 AM

I would like to purchase 3 or 4 myself. Please LMK if anyone finds a
reputable source.

Steve

Old July 14th 05, 09:49 AM
Æðelgar ðe æþeling

Who exactly is Jack Nicklaus? I've never heard of the guy

=C6theling

Old July 14th 05, 01:47 PM

Just one of the greatest, if not the greatest, golfer ever. They call
him the "Golden Bear". This is his last season on tour with the PGA.

Old July 14th 05, 06:02 PM
Bruce Remick

"Æðelgar ðe æþeling" wrote in message
oups.com...
Who exactly is Jack Nicklaus? I've never heard of the guy

Ætheling

He comes around every Christmas and hands out golf balls to good boys and girls.

Bruce
'missed me last year'

Old July 14th 05, 11:12 PM
PC

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

"Æðelgar ðe æþeling" wrote in message
oups.com...
Who exactly is Jack Nicklaus? I've never heard of the guy

Ætheling

He comes around every Christmas and hands out golf balls to good boys and
girls.

No isn't he that famous actor who was in Five Easy Pieces, Easy Rider, and
The Shining?

VBG

Old July 15th 05, 01:26 AM
Buzzygirl

Who exactly is Jack Nicklaus? I've never heard of the guy

Ætheling

He comes around every Christmas and hands out golf balls to good boys and

girls.

LOL!! Good one!

Jackie