This is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 3rd 04, 01:55 AM
Bernhard Rich

Default This is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out this dealers statements about ACG's rating in CW!

And PCGS!

Old June 3rd 04, 02:11 AM
Phil DeMayo

(Bernhard Rich) wrote:

Check out this dealers statements about ACG's rating in CW!

And PCGS!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&item=39143506
10&rd=1

Not incredible at all....that "dealer" is Alan Hager....founder of ACG.

++++++++++
Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits
Old June 3rd 04, 02:27 AM
Steve Grant

"Bernhard Rich" wrote in message
Check out this dealers statements about ACG's rating in CW!

And PCGS!

I also enjoyed his little tap dance Florida sales tax at the end

Old June 3rd 04, 02:46 AM
PCameron

"Steve Grant" wrote in message
"Bernhard Rich" wrote in message
Check out this dealers statements about ACG's rating in CW!

And PCGS!

I also enjoyed his little tap dance Florida sales tax at the end

I like the bulleted list
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
1)

Old June 3rd 04, 04:15 AM
Zamboni

"PCameron" wrote in message

"Steve Grant" wrote in message
"Bernhard Rich" wrote in message
Check out this dealers statements about ACG's rating in CW!

And PCGS!

I also enjoyed his little tap dance Florida sales tax at the end

I like the bulleted list
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
1)

Why is he cropping his own labels out of the picture?

Old June 3rd 04, 05:04 AM
Scot Kamins

In article ,
(Bernhard Rich) wrote:

Check out this dealers statements about ACG's rating in CW!

And PCGS!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...9143506 10&rd
=1

"this dealer" ah-collectibles is Hager.

Scot Kamins
--
"Speak your truth, even as your voice quakes."
Old June 3rd 04, 05:36 AM
Aladdin Sane

I went to check out the statements made. One stated it was an "accurately
graded coin", only the auction was private and I couldn't see what the item
was. Verrrrrrryyyyyyy Interrrrrrrrrrrreeeeesssstting

--
*
/?\

A conclusion is simply the place
where you decided to stop thinking.

Old June 3rd 04, 08:38 AM
J. Craton

Phil DeMayo wrote:

(Bernhard Rich) wrote:

Check out this dealers statements about ACG's rating in CW!

And PCGS!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&item=39143506

10&rd=1

Not incredible at all....that "dealer" is Alan Hager....founder of ACG.

And "head grader" from what I hear.

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------

Nick is a DICK!
Reid is a troglodyte!

Old June 3rd 04, 02:06 PM
Jerry Dennis

And from the auction:

quote ***We reserve the right to cancel any bid . unquote

Don't worry, people; there's still room on the "RCC-ers not allowed to bid on
ah-collectibles auctions" bench. If not, I'll build another one. :-)

Jerry

"Scot Kamins" provides:

Old June 3rd 04, 02:31 PM
J. A. M.

Phil DeMayo wrote:

(Bernhard Rich) wrote:

Check out this dealers statements about ACG's rating in CW!

And PCGS!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&item=39143506
10&rd=1

Not incredible at all....that "dealer" is Alan Hager....founder of ACG.

Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits

What Hagar the Horrible says in this auction description is true.

JAM