FS -Seeburg Mechanisms - 78 RPM

Old December 6th 06, 10:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Charley

Default FS -Seeburg Mechanisms - 78 RPM

I have 2 mechanisms for Seeburg jukeboxes. Both are horizontal sliding tray
78 RPM style mechanisms and not exactly of the same design. I don't know
what machines they came from as there isn't any identification on them like
manufacturer's plate, tag, or other type of I.D. Neither is complete but
both have motors, turntables, linkages, springs, and trays. I removed one of
the motors, checked it out, and oiled it, but it's part of the deal too.
It's an Emerson Electric FRAME style S44SLI 1/30 HP 110 VAC 0.8 AMP
60 HZ 1140 RPM if that's any help. The other motor is similar, but not
exactly the same and not cleaned up.

Here's the deal -

$50 cash and they are BOTH yours. I won't ship them, so you'll have to come
here to pick them up.

They are located just off I-85 about 1/2 hour drive North of Charlotte, NC.

Is anyone interested? I'm getting tired of storing them and want to help a
fellow collector somewhere. If you only need one motor it's worth much more
than what I'm asking for both mechanisms with the motors.

Reply directly to my e-mail address if you have questions or are interested.

--
Charley

Old December 7th 06, 09:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Hi Charley,
I predict you'll have some "takers". I only wished I lived closer to N.
Carolina, and not in Indiana.
Your price is MORE than fair! Good luck! Rob