Seeburg Experts - Help me out! :)

Old June 7th 07, 10:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Matt Mckenzie

Default Seeburg Experts - Help me out! :)

Thanks to Tony who previously helped me...

My Issue on the STD-2 --- I'm still having difficulty having a few
records ending too soon.... Maybe 10 of the 80 have this problem...

Some of them end with a few seconds left, others more like 30
seconds... Nothing more dissatisfying to be enjoying a great song,
just to have it end early...

I've adjusted the Plastic Reed Switch (according to the manual) with
the two screws as far as it will go to allow the record to play as
much as possible... but still coming up short, and I can't move it any
farther... Am I just stuck with some records not being able to be
finished?

Any tips would be appreciated - otherwise, I love this phonograph!

Matt -

Matt's Pinball Room:
http://pinballmatt.home.comcast.net
Old June 8th 07, 05:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Charley

If the reed switch is at it's limit, maybe the magnet came loose and
somebody glued it back in the wrong position.
Just a thought FWIW

Charley

Old June 8th 07, 11:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 2007-06-07 14:07:18 -0700, Matt Mckenzie said:

Thanks to Tony who previously helped me...

My Issue on the STD-2 --- I'm still having difficulty having a few
records ending too soon.... Maybe 10 of the 80 have this problem...

Some of them end with a few seconds left, others more like 30
seconds... Nothing more dissatisfying to be enjoying a great song,
just to have it end early...

I've adjusted the Plastic Reed Switch (according to the manual) with
the two screws as far as it will go to allow the record to play as
much as possible... but still coming up short, and I can't move it any
farther... Am I just stuck with some records not being able to be
finished?

Any tips would be appreciated - otherwise, I love this phonograph!

Matt -

Matt's Pinball Room:
http://pinballmatt.home.comcast.net

Its been a while since I last looked at this series, but can't you
adjust the magnet?

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call