Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

Old March 4th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 3, 8:17 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
and David Schlesinger always, always admits his stalking behavior if
you poke him
with a sharp stick enough times :

Worth mentioning at this point that _you_ were the one who felt it
necessary to (attempt to) broadcast my name and my employer here.

quote

"place of residence was PO Box 141 in the Mailboxes,
Etc., at 2001-A Guadalupe Street in Austin when he submitted his
affadavit... I've got copies, public records are a wonderful thing.

" unquote

What does this have to do with books, again now?

That's the _last_ address you used in your questionable bookselling
career, the one you used when you got called out for grossly
misrepresenting the condition of your goods, as reported in this group
previously. Surely you recall: it was the prior occasion on which you
went ape**** in this group and made a complete and utter fool of
yourself. Just search on Google Groups for ARSUPIAL, and you'll easily
find it.

And, yes, I do tend to take an ongoing interest in people who
fraudulently register domain names that are within a TLD of the ones I
use, put pro-NAMBLA web sites up on them and subsequently demand large
amounts of money for the "return" of the domains in question.

Too bad that every place you tried to host it threw you off within
hours, and then Verio locked the record on you when they determined
that the information you'd given when you'd registered it was fake,
huh? Especially after you'd paid the registration on it for ten years.

Dimwit.

Old March 4th 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

Simply more of your lies. And that has never been any address I used,
ever.

Old March 4th 07, 07:22 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 3, 10:22 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
Simply more of your lies. And that has never been any address I used,
ever.

My error: 2002-A Guadalupe Street, PO Box 212.

An address, which--funnily enough--appears in the fraudulent domain
registration for stonemirror.org, as anyone who knows how to run a
WHOIS query can verify.

Fancy that!

Old March 4th 07, 01:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
foaddoc[_2_]

"my-wings" wrote in message

Above is a a nice knack for you to pick up

That is nice. It'll look lovely on the credenza.

Old March 4th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 3, 8:13 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
nothing but the same deranged, demented fantasies your senile old
brain has been pumping out in the most tiresome psychosis to ever
waste electrons on the internet. same as it ever was...

and

You need to be committed to long term psychiatric care...

I dunno: I actually seem to be pretty functional, all in all, and I
daresay I'm probably producing a better impression of general sanity
here than you are. I tell ya, Chris-py, if you can't see and
understand that the sort of stuff you're pumping out here is
guaranteed to persuade any random passerby looking at it that you're
completely insane, well, you're completely insane...

Let me ask you this: how come there are so many supposed psychotics
attempting to make your life miserable? I mean, according to you,
there's me, there's Mr. Saler, there's "El Oso", there's Charla
Williams, there's a raft of people on Livejournal, not to mention a
whole battalion of people upset with you going back a decade or more,
JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS M. ARSUPIAL, as a search on Google
Groups for those names will attest... People get motivated enough to
write web pages, even put up entire web domains about you, every
single one of 'em, according to you, anyway, completely delusional...

What have you done to be so unjustly put-upon? What makes you so
special that you get this kind of attention? I mean, I only have _one_
psychotic kook who occasionally attempts to make my life miserable,
and he's not terribly good at it. Do you think you have bad karma from
a previous life or something...?

Old March 4th 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 3, 9:27 am, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

Tom Swift is the stupidest, most trivial, worthless crap that paper
was ever wasted on. Anyone who would have the slightest interest in
it, (needless to say a full blown obsession) should be euthanised and
put out of their own misery.

What's really _fun_ about all of this is the way that you flail around
aimlessly, like a rat with rabies, snapping at anything that might
come within reach. Here all someone does is mention Tom Swift (and I
_loved_ the Tom Swift books when I was about seven; feel free to come
by and attempt to "put me out of my misery") and you're ready to have
him "euthanised" [sic], apparently for what you see as his own good.
Doubtless, you'd wish the same fate on me, and who knows who else.

So, how likely is this sort of thing to convince folks that you are in
fact correct in your allegations that I'm suffering from psychotic
fantasies and stalking you? Do you suppose this supports your view of
me, or my view of you, i.e. that you're a pathological liar and a
criminal?

Just wonderin'.

Old March 4th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

wrote:
Simply more of your lies. And that has never been any address I used,
ever.

Say, LUIS M. ARSUPIAL, here's an interesting thing:

Check out http://aveyinc.joeuser.com/articleCo...?c=1&AID=29759

Here's a "lucifer marsupial"--and boy, does that ever seem close to
LUIS M. ARSUPIAL--offering to give away "fully scanned ebooks". Would
those, by some chance, be scanned versions of books which are still
under copyright, like ones written by Andrew Chumbley, Robert Anton
Wilson, Gavin Semple, Francis King, etc., etc.? Nick Tharcher of New
Falcon Books, as well as the estate of Robert Anton Wilson, Fulgur,
Ltd., and others, would be quite interested in having a word with you.
Maybe a few words.

Interesting also that the email address given there,
, _also_ appears on the fraudulent registration
of stonemirror.org, isn't it?

Old March 4th 07, 10:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
RF

On Mar 4, 2:48 pm, "Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)"
wrote:
"seattle_bookseller"

Looks like he's changed his name to:
seattle_multi_media

Here's his official return policy as stated on Amazon:

"Buyers can return media items (that is, books, CDs, VHS tapes and
DVDs) in their original condition postmarked within 30 days of
shipment. A restocking fee of 20% will be assessed to all standard
returns, unless specified by the seller."

20% restocking fee!!!!!
No wonder his customers hate his guts!

Old March 5th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

Look at you, little Kagamiishi, nothing but MAGICKAL ASHES now, eh?

Old March 5th 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Some Guy

wrote:
Simply more of your lies. And that has never been any address I used,
ever.

My error: 2002-A Guadalupe Street, PO Box 212.

An address, which--funnily enough--appears in the fraudulent domain
registration for stonemirror.org, as anyone who knows how to run a
WHOIS query can verify.

Fancy that!

If I recall correctly, there was also some talk that "Amy/Luis/whatever"
might possibly have submitted a falsified voter registration form by
using a PO box as a place of residence, which might explain the desire
to move to another state.