I See You At The Ball Park!

Old May 13th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
[email protected]

Default I See You At The Ball Park!

Great For Sport Fans All Over The World!
The Best Sport Site Found He
Visit:
http://caribbean.craigslist.org/biz/679449960.html
I found this site wich also offers great contents and comments
please visit this site because it rocks
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/biz/679438721.html
Also I FOUND the fallowing site with is one of my favorte, i really
love it so much you won't beliave it
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/biz/679434574.html
I never talk about sites because they all suck but this one is really
incredible, nobody told me of such site but it really is nice to see
this kind of great site out there
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/biz/679430333.html

Maybe you have seen this site before but i have to tell you just in
case you haven't heard about it visit rigth now great site
http://caribbean.craigslist.org/biz/679469990.html
i buy all the time at this sport site
http://caribbean.craigslist.org/biz/679457802.html
this is really great make sure to check it out
http://caribbean.craigslist.org/biz/679449960.html